Canucks Community

(Proposal) VAN - MIN

luongotv

To MIN

Jannik Hansen

To VAN

Joel Eriksson-ek

5th

Minnesota could surely use a player like Hansen for the stretch and Vancouver needs to keep adding to their prospect pool. You could also swap Eriksson-ek for Kunin or Greenway as well.

14 minutes ago, luongotv said:

To MIN

Jannik Hansen

To VAN

Joel Eriksson-ek

5th

Minnesota could surely use a player like Hansen for the stretch and Vancouver needs to keep adding to their prospect pool. You could also swap Eriksson-ek for Kunin or Greenway as well.

Bob Mac was on TSN 1040 today saying he can't see Minny wanting to deal any of their top prospects. They're going to be needing them in the next year or two due to their cap situation. They'd want more than just Hansen in return for any of those guys you mentioned.

I think we need to temper expectations a bit. Hansen, Burrows, Miller are not going to get you a 1st round pick or a teams top tier prospect. Hansen and Miller would most likely garner 2nd or 3rd rd picks with Burrows a couple rounds lower if they are traded at all. Hansen is probably worth keeping over a 2nd rd pick however I would grab whatever you can for either Burrows or Miller before they walk(Miller)/ are not resigned (Burrows) in the offseason

6 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I think we need to temper expectations a bit. Hansen, Burrows, Miller are not going to get you a 1st round pick or a teams top tier prospect. Hansen and Miller would most likely garner 2nd or 3rd rd picks with Burrows a couple rounds lower if they are traded at all. Hansen is probably worth keeping over a 2nd rd pick however I would grab whatever you can for either Burrows or Miller before they walk(Miller)/ are not resigned (Burrows) in the offseason

F'real now. A top flight prospect PLUS a pick (lower round aside) for Jannik Hansen? On what planet? 

Eriksson Ek's value is probably in the range of:

Hansen + Subban + 3rd rounder at least that would be my minimum if I was the Wild.

Much prefer to move him for a more guaranteed prospect than Subban, but I think the only player that would come close for us is Gaudette. 

Maybe Hansen + Gaudette will get you Eriksson Ek, with a condition that if Gaudette doesn't sign they would also get a second from us or something

Eriksson Ek is a year ahead in development compared to Gaudette in my mind, and will be a good NHLer next year. He probably has a good likelihood of being a second line centre, and maybe even fringe first, where as Gaudette is looking like a 2/3 tweener, but needs another year in NCAA and one in the AHL probably too. 

Hansen helps the Wild now, Gaudette helps in the future, and can play behind Kunin.

JEE is immediately our best prospect outside the NHL. Exempt from Expansion draft, and is the Replacement for Hank once the Sedins Retire.

I do that if I'm JB.

Hansen (75% salary) + Gaudette for Joel Eriksson Ek (condition on Gaudette signing with Wild)

Speeds up the rebuild

1 minute ago, Derp... said:

Are you gonna protect him over Granlund or Baertschi in the expansion?

Although that would hurt to lose one of them, I would because of the size he adds. If it came down to exposing one of them I'd keep Granlund. We can also make deals prior to the expansion draft right?

4 minutes ago, Lockhart said:

Although that would hurt to lose one of them, I would because of the size he adds. If it came down to exposing one of them I'd keep Granlund. We can also make deals prior to the expansion draft right?

Have to say, that I would prefer Bae over Tom Wilson at this moment, especially if Boeser or Virtanen can come in and contribute next year. I understand the want for speed and size, but he's not gonna help us score a lot more. Probably our #1 problem.

1 hour ago, orcasgonewild said:

Eriksson-ek is one of their best prospects. He's like a boeser in our system. And trading that calibre prospect for a 30 year old is wrong. I don't think it happens, if we do make that trade expect a lesser prospect.

Hansen could be the difference of winning a cup and not winning a cup IMO

They should pull the trigger if they can

5 hours ago, luongotv said:

To MIN

Jannik Hansen

To VAN

Joel Eriksson-ek

5th

I think ik why u made this proposal. Tsn just had a video here that stated the canucks getting huge interest in Hansen and their asking price is a young forward or top prospect. I didn't know the canucks were such sharks LOL I love it!! 

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/insider-trading-shattenkirk-likely-traded-as-a-rental~1064355

I'm that case I like this proposal because of do it too. Obviously drop the 5th. 

Apparently Anaheim is very interested in him too and let's face it, Chicago and Montreal maybe too.

Id ask for Nick schmaltz from Chicago or Dylan sikura 

Id ask for schmaltz for boeser 

Or 

Id ask for Dylan sikura for gaudette and so that we could get Zach Aston-Reese because they all play together 

Archived