The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

cdc, so far

39 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

want to trade away.

miller, markstrom, edler, tanev, hutton, gudbranson, sbisa, stecher, erickssom, sutter, hansen, baertschi, virtanen, gaunce, biega, burrows and the sedins. if i've missed anyone, i'm sorry. cdc for gm...yaah

You fotgot CDC would also have the franchise fire Willy, replacing with TG,  and moving JB to scouting department only.   

i would be more surprised if benning is capable of doing a deal.  more likely is he goes with the "my job is hard" so "there wasn't a deal" media whine. Other gms seem to be able to move players both better and worse than what Vancouver has. but when you have an incompetent POS running the show "there wasn't a deal" 

vancouver will lose miller burrows and one of Sbisa Hansen or bearcheese for nothing if benning does what benning does best... nothing. 

Ouch great way to build for the future if your plan consists of finishing 28th every year and the farm will continue to be void of skill. 

Oh well much like Keenan's time this to shall pass. Hopefully sooner than later. 

Archived