The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jim Benning Joins Team 1040 Feb 24

AlwaysACanuckFan

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Jannik Hansen:

I never stated that things were "confirmed", but that "essentially" they were all readying themselves for a possible trade, as per reports. Why else would Hansen submit the list, or Burrows fly to Montreal to speak to his agent, or Miller speak to his?

You said "based on the fact" and "have submitted their lists" in one sentence. Makes it sound like it's actually been done. What you actually have is a rumour for one of the three. I couldn't find anything about Burrows flying to Montreal. Liut, Millers agent, said he was going to discuss deadline possibilities with Miller not that Miller had contacted him. He also said Miller hasn't decided anything yet.

It was a poorly worded post.

3 minutes ago, Baggins said:

You said "based on the fact" and "have submitted their lists" in one sentence. Makes it sound like it's actually been done. What you actually have is a rumour for one of the three. I couldn't find anything about Burrows flying to Montreal. Liut, Millers agent, said he was going to discuss deadline possibilities with Miller not that Miller had contacted him. He also said Miller hasn't decided anything yet.

It was a poorly worded post.

28 minutes ago, Baggins said:

Where did you here they've given a list of teams?

Oh the irony about criticizing someone else's posts, when you can't be bothered to spell.

I never claimed to be a "trusted source", Bag, so maybe unbunch your BVDs there.

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Oh the irony about criticizing someone else's posts, when you can't be bothered to spell.

I never claimed to be a "trusted source", Bag, so maybe unbunch your BVDs there.

OMG I mispelled a word!

Your post came said they had submitted their lists "based on facts". I went looking for an article and couldn't find any. Just a bogus post on your part. Bogus post versus one mispelled word. Which is worse?

Man Benning is transparent. Sounds like 4 will be out tomorrow, with Tanev as a possibility. What I got from this brief conversation is that we will be sellers, and he doesn't anticipate the mumps or the expansion draft getting in the way. 

Side note, these assclowns on 1040 are talking about Subban like he's god, well I'd sooner see Pedan called up as the next defensemen. We saw Sautner last year ahead of Subban as well, it's time to accept that he's not in this team's plans. If anything, Stecher has solidified the role of undersized scoring defenceman. 

1 minute ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Side note, these assclowns on 1040 are talking about Subban like he's god, well I'd sooner see Pedan called up as the next defensemen. We saw Sautner last year ahead of Subban as well, it's time to accept that he's not in this team's plans. If anything, Stecher has solidified the role of undersized scoring defenceman. 

Great point. People hear the name 'Subban' and freak out, I'll take some stability on the blue line nine times out of ten 

Archived