The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Several Canucks players battling with mumps

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, Hectic said:

As a pharmacist it is awesome to see some of your guys' insights on vaccines and healthcare! 

Here ya go pharmacist:  https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjm2OWx3qnSAhUH6IMKHQUCBDIQFggkMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fmumps%2Fvaccination.html&usg=AFQjCNHNabCrwp3G_ZFDN_9YHyJbtIeJHA&sig2=KjG8Vxsn7u-CO7_NfYyqrQ

The mumps component of the MMR vaccine is about 88% (range: 66-95%) effective when a person gets two doses; one dose is about 78% (range: 49%−92%) effective. Children may also get MMRV vaccine, which protects against measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella (chickenpox)

37 minutes ago, WiseOne said:

I am not questioning the impact it has had on the human race, rather there are still cases where even people with the vaccine can still contract them, just to a lesser degree.

I hastily worded it as an absolute.  Like with the link that I answered @Hectic with.  It's 88% effective if both doses are given.

1 minute ago, Rocksterh8 said:

Who said I am blaming him?  I'm just showing you his statement after the TDL. 

Learn to read man.

Ah, sorry. It seemed blamey. 

To make it up to you I'll sell you my game worn Stecher jersey I just got for 1/2 price. 

1 minute ago, darkpoet said:

This is divine intervention if I've ever seen it.

This absolutely 100% prevents Benning from doing nothing again this year. Now he HAS to sell because this puts the final nail in the coffin this season.

Benning on team1040 right now btw

Selling merchandise with a possible side of disease! :lol:

2 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

This is divine intervention if I've ever seen it.

This absolutely 100% prevents Benning from doing nothing again this year. Now he HAS to sell because this puts the final nail in the coffin this season.

Benning on team1040 right now btw

Maybe Benning will spread the mumps to those crappy 1040 guys?  :)

Archived