The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Sharks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"I saw a chance to finish that hit and I tried to go through him. I felt confident tonight, there were no butterflies." - LaBate

This guy is going to have a great future, if he brings energy with hits and fights like in tonight's game!

1 minute ago, Brad Marchand said:

Great, that probably means they'll drop two spots in the draft again, too.

This team can't catch a break, only the mumps or the injury bug, apparently.

Vegas has the 3rd best odds so they will likely drop 3 spots. :(

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Sadly the Canucks will teach him how to turn the other cheek.

Teams that stick up for each other  win.   Good Coaches demand it from their players......

Good Players don't need Coaches that demand it..

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Great result.

Exciting game for the fans and we got the big 0 pts we need right now.

Great night for Canuck fans....

Would you rather of had us win tonight and Tuesday and get within 5pts of a playoff spot and trade picks and prospects for a player that could bridge us to a 4 game sweep out of the playoffs? 

Good to see you continue on Desi...

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Would you rather of had us win tonight and Tuesday and get within 5pts of a playoff spot and trade picks and prospects for a player that could bridge us to a 4 game sweep out of the playoffs? 

Good to see you continue on Desi...

Can somebody please translate this random post ?  I don't understand what the poster is trying to say....  thanks in advance. 

BTW, as far as Subban goes, I'm not saying he's going to be a bust, I want to see him play as well - but, only a fool would say he's going to be a high scoring NHL defenseman before he's even played...it's not like he was a top 10 draft pick....

Great effort all around by the boys. They kept battling hard and put pucks on the net all night long. It was just a night where the All Star netminder Jones actually looked like an All Star. Without him it could've been a different story. It's nice to see Danny Boy get on the scoresheet. Capitalized on a turnover by Burns and sniped it by Jones. LaBate though. What a beast. Stood up for himself, was a agitator and a pest out there for the opposing team. Made my night enjoyable to be honest. Bo had a few chances along with his linemates Honey Badger and Burr but they came up short. This was a night where we missed Stecher, Tram, Granny, Taney, and Chaput and they could've easily had made a big difference tonight. Really unfortunate they got diagnosed with the mumps. We had full control of this game for the most part. We were just lacking the finish. Had we done that, we could've easily had won this one as the Sharks looked flat in the opening period. The PP was where we could've easily had gotten a goal or two. Shame we weren't able to get any. Hope we bounce back vs the Wings who are stealth tanking with us. The battle of tanks. Need to end this mini slump. GCG!

Archived