The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Trade) Kevin Shattenkirk to Washington

Pears

Wow rich get richer.  Minnesota vs Washington in the Finals?  Both teams look loaded throughout the roster.

The Caps' defense will be filthy once their guys are back.
Niskanen, Carlson and Shattenkirk on the right, plus Alzner, Orpik (when he's healthy) and whoever's the #6 (Orlov?) on the left.  

Just now, Phil_314 said:

Wow rich get richer.  Minnesota vs Washington in the Finals?  Both teams look loaded throughout the roster.

The Caps' defense will be filthy once their guys are back.
Niskanen, Carlson and Shattenkirk on the right, plus Alzner, Orpik (when he's healthy) and whoever's the #6 (Orlov?) on the left.  

Orpik is the #6 at this point.. Really, their D is similar to the Rangers of the past two years.. Filthy top six D core

really good spot for was to be in. they are going to have to expose a pretty good darn d man though.  shattenkirk would be in my top 3.

love this deal for was. they are upping the anty after the Hanzal deal to min.

:D good signs my friends.  good signs. going to be some fun post season hockey to watch lol.

4 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

heard a guest say on 1040 crosby has had different landmates all season.  believes Hansen would fit in nicely with crosby and pits top 9. rolling up and down the lineup.

I don't think that's new for this year. Crosby's most stable line has Sheary and Rust on it. Now those guys aren't plugs in any sense, but Crosby certainly has a way of elevating his linemates' game.  

Archived