The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LaBamba is a Troll Talk.

LaBamba

31 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

@hearditall is completely obsessed with me and everything I post. He is constantly hijacking threads in attempt to sabotage my prestine reputation. Please direct hate to this thread so you no longer disrupt the common internet browser from a quality experience. 

PRISTINE...:towel:

Douche if I ever heard one....

I smell cheese...U were teachers favorite pet weren't U. Now I understand... 

We all grown up now, no more bullying I swear. U just having flashbacks.

Ahhhh Liittle B. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, hearditall said:

PRISTINE...:towel:

Douche if I ever heard one....

I smell cheese...U were teachers favorite pet weren't U. Now I understand... 

We all grown up now, no more bullying I swear. U just having flashbacks.

Ahhhh Liittle B. :rolleyes:

Ya I was a teachers pet because I use to throw the blocks to her during my spare. 

51 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

@hearditall is completely obsessed with me and everything I post. He is constantly hijacking threads in attempt to sabotage my prestine reputation. Please direct hate to this thread so you no longer disrupt the common internet browser from a quality experience. 

Robert John Bardo labamba.jpg.67d9d4eee506d3e8fccf5ca7062907a2.jpg

AKA - hearditall

Just now, LaBamba said:

I have said this on many occasions. If we actually won the Stanley cup, the following year would be so... I don't know, empty. 

Winning the Cup is the one thing that I don't know how CDC would react. I mean, obviously there would be a great celebration of sorts, but what about the following months and years?

1 minute ago, Qwags said:

Winning the Cup is the one thing that I don't know how CDC would react. I mean, obviously there would be a great celebration of sorts, but what about the following months and years?

What would being a Canuck fan be without pain? What is a fish without water? What is Jim Benning without excessive amounts of dippity doo? 

Just now, LaBamba said:

I totally believe you are a serial killer. Your obsession with me is enough proof in my eyes. I see you more as a dahmer or gacy though. 

I did love what Burrows brought. Kesler was one of my fav's. Marchand has always been one of my Fav's...

That's the type of guy I am. The type that wants me on their team & definitely hates to go against me...

Archived