The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikolay Goldobin | LW/RW

Scorevat

9 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Schaller is a 4th liner. Sutter is a 3rd line checking centre. Ericksson isn't playing with a 4th liner imo.

Roussel is a 3rd liner. Beagle is a 4th liner.

IMO these are all messed up.

I was just putting together lines based on @aGENT's suggestion of Goldobin flanking Pettersson at pivot. And asked him if that's what he meant? I did not like it either TBH.

50 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I was just putting together lines based on @aGENT's suggestion of Goldobin flanking Pettersson at pivot. And asked him if that's what he meant? I did not like it either TBH.

Gotcha. Will be interesting to see what does shake out.

4 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I was talking about Baer.

5 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

In Russia, hockey player is very cosmopolitan person who photograph themself on boat, and then phonecall comrade to meet for lunch.

We make film to excite Russian ladies!

Well, that’s two minutes of my life I’ll never get back. Stopped watching with 35 seconds left ;) 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

I think reading some of the posts here on CDC already lowers my IQ enough, without subjecting myself to that ^^^ :P

Excuses!

Actually it is a huge waste of time, but it offers some insight into how smartphones are the death knell of humanity.

Edited by PhillipBlunt