The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alex Burrows - Vancouver Canucks 2005-2017 Montage

Imuzi

Put this together over the last couple days to show some appreciation to one of my favorite ever players of the Canucks. I included some controversial moments because it tells the whole story of his time here and too leave things out would be doing a disservice and not a proper telling of his time here. Also makes it stand out from other videos in that regard.

Appreciate any feedback, thanks guys.

• 1 month later...

Good video! I enjoyed it. Good music and clips.

For constructive criticism, I'd advise making your watermark a bit smaller and using a different aspect ratio. The black bars on the top and bottom can be good for some clips, but they get obstructive for a lot of the video.

On 4/17/2017 at 10:42 AM, -AJ- said:

Good video! I enjoyed it. Good music and clips.

For constructive criticism, I'd advise making your watermark a bit smaller and using a different aspect ratio. The black bars on the top and bottom can be good for some clips, but they get obstructive for a lot of the video.

Thanks for the tips! This was one of my earlier videos and as such I didn't use the same ratios for the crop lines hence why it bounces all over the place during the video. I've learned a fair bit since I made this one

Archived