Cramarossa

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | March 2nd, 2017 | 7:30 PM | Sportsnet Pacific| The Avengers Edition

Rate this topic

I think Goldobin is supposed to debut on Thursday, and Willie said he's going to try to work him into the top 9.

I'm guessing Labate drops to the 4th line and Goldobin plays with Sutter.

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I think Goldobin is supposed to debut on Thursday, and Willie said he's going to try to work him into the top 9.

I'm guessing Labate drops to the 4th line and Goldobin plays with Sutter.

Goldobin can't get his Visa done soon enough for Thursday.  I think I heard that?

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Goldobin can't get his Visa done soon enough for Thursday.  I think I heard that?

You're thinking of Hansen xD

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Goldy has been playing in SJ for the Barracuda, he should be good. Jannik, on the other hand, has never played in the US. He has to wait to get his visa stuff sorted out (plus apply for passports for his little ones). I think LaBate got sent down, tbh.

• Upvote 1

Just now, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Goldobin play.  I hope he's in on Thursday:)

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Road trip Alf,. Goldobin is gold.

Just now, Alflives said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Goldobin play.  I hope he's in on Thursday:)

Goldy says he's been playing on the right side lately, so I wouldn't mind seeing him on Horvat's right side, with Boucher on the left and dropping Erikkson down to the Sutter line. There's every reason to give Goldy some top six minutes and virtually no reason to give those minutes to Erikkson.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Nope, Goldobin's also having troubles with visa and might instead play on the weekend. 

Edited by Odd.
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Nope, Goldobin's also having troubles with visa and might instead play on the weekend. 

To add to that, in case anyone asks why Goldobin's having visa issues when he hasn't even left San Jose:

• Upvote 1

Loki Couture! Epic Name!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I heard that too. but there is an article out now saying he will be there for the game.  Maybe their AHL team was located in America so hes just running over to SJS for a quick game? I'm not sure.

http://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/nikolay-goldobin-says-hell-play-against-sharks-thursday

This article was posted 8 hours ago.  It was in the AM I heard he wouldn't be available.  Has it changed? i donno.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rush17 said:

I heard that too. but there is an article out now saying he will be there for the game.  Maybe their AHL team was located in America so hes just running over to SJS for a quick game? I'm not sure.

http://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/nikolay-goldobin-says-hell-play-against-sharks-thursday

This article was posted 8 hours ago.  It was in the AM I heard he wouldn't be available.  Has it changed? i donno.

I hope he does get to play.  I'm really excited about our new guy, and (like Christmas morning) I want to open the gift and see what we got.

• Upvote 2

I want a win, but I don't think we really stand a chance. Two teams going in two different directions. I'll be happy with a 60-minute effort, the end result is irrelevant at this point.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Boooo!