Roger Neilson's Towel

Nikolay Goldobin | #82 | Left Wing

323 posts in this topic

Love Goldy! He has given me even more reason to be excited about this team again! Our future is looking up! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stierlitz said:

 

Thanks for the update! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

 

I was gonna say if he had mumps.. 

 

Tryamkin not only offers free dinner to Goldy, but also the mumps for free too!! LOL 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw on the Canucks Instagram he lost 15 pounds from being sick =o.

 

Hopefully he recovers and gets healthy soon! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, canucks.bradley said:

I saw on the Canucks Instagram he lost 15 pounds from being sick =o.

 

Hopefully he recovers and gets healthy soon! 

Holy crap! That's not good news... Get well soon Goldy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's losing his chance to be the shiny new toy if Boeser signs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will he be willing to do the 3-4 years in Utica for development though or will he consider going back home (KHL)?

-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goldy wasn't a legit canucks prospect until something like this happened. He'll recover were all rooting for him.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:10 PM, canucks.bradley said:

I saw on the Canucks Instagram he lost 15 pounds from being sick =o.

 

Hopefully he recovers and gets healthy soon! 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:55 PM, Ronaldoescobar said:

Will he be willing to do the 3-4 years in Utica for development though or will he consider going back home (KHL)?

Jesus Christ, that's kind of overkill, especially considering he's already spent most of the last two seasons in the AHL.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Jesus Christ, that's kind of overkill, especially considering he's already spent most of the last two seasons in the AHL.

Goldobin needs to be with the Canucks for further development. there's no need for him to be sent down to utica. if he's going to grow on the defensive side of the puck. it'll be in Van. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

Goldobin needs to be with the Canucks for further development. there's no need for him to be sent down to utica. if he's going to grow on the defensive side of the puck. it'll be in Van. 

Agreed. He's already proven he can play at the AHL level.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 0:55 PM, Ronaldoescobar said:

Will he be willing to do the 3-4 years in Utica for development though or will he consider going back home (KHL)?

Uh...

He likely won't ever play in the AHL again after this season.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2017 at 8:46 AM, Green Building said:

That picture confirms what I figured when he scored that goal, that he was calmly chewing on his mouth guard all the way up the ice. Move over Tanev, you aren't the only one that can play with a smoke in your mouth.

Hahaha! Yeah everyone's standing Lol 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willie is saying that it will be a couple games before Goldobin is ready to play, due to him needing more practice. He must still be recovering, or learning the "systems".

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, b3. said:

Willie is saying that it will be a couple games before Goldobin is ready to play, due to him needing more practice. He must still be recovering, or learning the "systems".

If he lost even half of the 15 pounds he was reported to have lost, he's lost a lot of strength. If he really lost 15 pounds, he is as weak as a kitten. Of course he's not ready to play yet.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the most important part of goldy is the swagger he has, we have the boy scouts we need in Bo Horvat and Brock Boeser. We need someone with cockiness and swagger if we want to be great teams

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.