The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's official, "call me Goldy"

Bowie Horvat

God he needs some new pants haha. 

3 minutes ago, Creepy Crawler said:

Well, I may still occasionally call him Goblin.

Me too, he will always be the Goblin in my books.  Good thing I am neither a teammate or an announcer. 

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

But will Willie trust him... I wouldnt be surprised to rarely see him over the first few games. I dont think WD was too thrilled with JBs comments about playing some of the younger players/prospects the remainder of the season.

I would hope Benning backs up those comments by firing Willie if he still can't figure out how to set the lineup.

2 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

But will Willie trust him... I wouldnt be surprised to rarely see him over the first few games. I dont think WD was too thrilled with JBs comments about playing some of the younger players/prospects the remainder of the season.

That's the $10,000 question..Will WD play him in the top 9..?..or will he get limited minutes with the plugs..We'll find out this weekend.

Must be weird from a Coach's perspective.

On one hand, you go against your bosses wishes and don't play the young guys that you don't trust yet to try and win games.

On other hand, you do what your boss wants, but by doing so might end up losing even more games, by wider margins and when the axe comes down because of losing that much, likely his head on the chopping block.

Third option, maybe WD is just a f***ing moron who has no idea how to set his lines and thinks to himself "I wonder how long I can keep this charade up!?"

Archived