The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Los Angeles Kings | March 4th, 2017 | 7pm | Sportsnet | The Hockey Goes Hollywood Edition

Cramarossa

Slide1.jpg.3dc43ecbf7c418c4546b046ef27e6123.jpgSlide2.jpg.eae8401a8d50520298256bee1e366f70.jpgSlide3.jpg.0e13682b37c185d3fca743d090d02f24.jpgSlide4.jpg.c6ea91efa8c347a6f4a135935b8ac950.jpgSlide5.jpg.f91f44c6ad5f02e4f9d4f56ab4245482.jpgSlide6.jpg.646fbc4aea8fee72ff9c327aa74d875f.jpg

It's time for hockey to go Hollywood as our Vancouver Canucks square off against the LA Kings! As usual I am hoping for a big Canucks WIN, mostly because I gain strength from Jonathan Quick's tears.

58ba322dcc5be_ScreenShot2017-03-03at7_18_28PM.png.b506a3a5fd04ba10258c04d6c543c206.png

Seriously, he is the biggest baby and always throwing a tantrum- I can't stand him. Any opportunity to see his night spoiled makes me a happy camper. Do me a solid, Canucks, and make it happen! Predicting we win this one 5-4 in the shootout, with Bo's being the lone SO goal. After all, that would certainly make for a great movie :) Go, Canucks, go!

You continue to impress me with GDTs @ThrustyPrusty89. One of most creative minds on here for sure. Looking forward to the game. It might be another tough game in the making but we might be able to grind out a victory to stop the bleeding a bit. Also excited to see how Goldy does. Not expecting much from him other than just playing his game

3-2 Canucks OT win

Bo, Baer, Sutter

Toffoli, Iginla

GCG!:towel:

"Horvat picking up speed along the boards, late in this third period. He plays the puck off the boards to himself getting past Carter. Horvat circles around the net, in hot pursuit, is Doughty. Horvat centers the puck for Baertschi, who plays a quick pass to the top of the circle for Goldobin. He fakes a shot getting Muzzin to commit with a dive he skips past him and takes a high wrister. SCORES!!! Nikolay Goldobin with is first as a Canuck, bar down gives Vancouver the lead with 2:13 to play!"

Hopefully we will see some of this tomorrow! 

Just now, ReggieBush said:

"Horvat picking up speed along the boards, late in this third period. He plays the puck off the boards to himself getting past Carter. Horvat circles around the net, in hot pursuit, is Doughty. Horvat centers the puck for Baertschi, who plays a quick pass to the top of the circle for Goldobin. He fakes a shot getting Muzzin to commit with a dive he skips past him and takes a high wrister. SCORES!!! Nikolay Goldobin with is first as a Canuck, bar down gives Vancouver the lead with 2:13 to play!"

Do we know Goldobin is playing with Bo and Baer?  

7 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Maybe tomorrow.  I'm hearing that Goldobin is as much of a play maker as anything.  He's shifty, draws guys in and is a great passer of the puck.  Similar to Baertschi.

Realisitcally, Willie might start him on the 3rd line.  He's a left shot right wing.  Megna? Sutter Goldobin

Watch him make Megna look awesome.....lol

20 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Play Markstrom

No doubt, get Marky in some games.

If Willy starts Miller in LA and he wins, Miller might just end up playing back to back again - Sunday in Anaheim....

Given that scenario I'm willing to wager Miller gets injured from being overplayed, then WD ends up riding Marky like a rented mule until he too is injured.

I have issues with Willy's player deployment 80% of the time. Sorry, but I think he sucks.

Canucks win 2-1 in OT.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

No doubt, get Marky in some games.

If Willy starts Miller in LA and he wins, Miller might just end up playing back to back again - Sunday in Anaheim....

Given that scenario I'm willing to wager Miller gets injured from being overplayed, then WD ends up riding Marky like a rented mule until he too is injured.

I have issues with Willy's player deployment 80% of the time. Sorry, but I think he sucks.

Canucks win 2-1 in OT.

Is Marky healthy again?

Archived