The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Kings

-Vintage Canuck-

17 hours ago, alfstonker said:

You need to read your own post again. You were comparing them when you said that Willie would give McDavid the same ice time as Goldobin. That is a your attempt at indicting Willie by saying he would play the same calibre of player for the same number of minutes. That is an implied comparison of the two players abilities.

Nope, I was saying that McDavid scores many goals from similar circumstances as Goldobin's. I was saying if Willie was McDavid's coach and he benched him everytime McDavid jumped up on a play, McDavid would be playing 6 minutes a game. Obviously it was sarcasm, but it was more of a shot to Willie's intelligence. 
It's different when you gotta explain it to someone. I feel bad for your friends when they tell you a joke. 

"Hey! Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Are you comparing a chicken to that of a human who crosses a road? That is the most farfetched comparison I have ever heard! A chicken is nothing like a human!"

2 hours ago, Top Sven Baercheese said:

Nope, I was saying that McDavid scores many goals from similar circumstances as Goldobin's. I was saying if Willie was McDavid's coach and he benched him everytime McDavid jumped up on a play, McDavid would be playing 6 minutes a game. Obviously it was sarcasm, but it was more of a shot to Willie's intelligence. 
It's different when you gotta explain it to someone. I feel bad for your friends when they tell you a joke. 

"Hey! Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Are you comparing a chicken to that of a human who crosses a road? That is the most farfetched comparison I have ever heard! A chicken is nothing like a human!"

Good try but no cuddly toy for you. You were caught out so stop digging.

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎05 at 5:25 AM, alfstonker said:

Yes because Vey, Chaput, Megna could all play in a physical game and hold their own. Larsen was being assessed and was probably played due to JB's instructions.

Please don't be silly, If Goldy hadn't scored a breakaway goal he would hardly have been noticed at all. I at least understand that that is ok, he is still a rookie and he is not used to such a physical game. You on the other hand seem to like comparing chalk with cheese.

Wow, you are incredibly gifted!

Possessing knowledge of cheese and chalk is vastly underrated these days, congratulations.

Archived