The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Kings

-Vintage Canuck-

Well, canucks have a game on hand against LA, and two more match-ups against them, which means if both teams won out, and Vancouver beat LA in both games remaining, Vancouver would be one point shy of LA. Playoffs are still a possibility if LA and STL (Add WPG, DAL) play .500 or less. For the playoffists out there, you never know what to expect, it's not over till its over.

this is exactly what he did after boucher scored in detroit

demoted.

odd thinking.

this really slows down the development of the young players.

i'd rather just let them make mistakes when it costs nothing for us right now, rather it will gain us a top pick in this year's draft

willie's an idiot

2 minutes ago, The Big Luongo said:

Also I think having Guance out there protecting the lead would have been a much better idea instead of stapling him to the bench as usual.

Like the guy is winning almost all puck battles playing great smart north/South hockey instead he has players like the Sedins and Erikasson put there getting dominated hemmed in their own zone.

Can't understand most of this guy's thinking rarely ever seems right.

Gotta say that was probably the best game I've seen from Gaunce.  Battled hard and was very solid. 

1 minute ago, Shaelon said:

Well, canucks have a game on hand against LA, and two more match-ups against them, which means if both teams won out, and Vancouver beat LA in both games remaining, Vancouver would be one point shy of LA. Playoffs are still a possibility if LA and STL (Add WPG, DAL) play .500 or less. For the playoffists out there, you never know what to expect, it's not over till its over.

We have one more match-up against LA actually.

1 minute ago, Shaelon said:

I could care less about the playoffs.  Just want to see the kids get more icetime / responsiblities and keep developing.

If this means less ice for Hank and Danny then, i say YES.   

Time to rebuild our club. Develop our prospects.....   STOP benching the younger players for a mistake yet give the vets free passes....

#notmycoach

3 minutes ago, Shaelon said:

BELIEVE!

Maybe if Willie wasn't the coach!

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

I could care less about the playoffs.  Just want to see the kids get more icetime / responsiblities and keep developing.

If this means less ice for Hank and Danny then, i say YES.   

Time to rebuild our club. Develop our prospects.....   STOP benching the younger players for a mistake yet give the vets free passes....

#notmycoach

This!!!!!! Now if only Willie got that message :)

2 minutes ago, 5ubmarine said:

5 mins of icetime when you score a goal in your first game

willie's got the balls

the only thing is trevor is backing him up

don't think JB likes him too much

Ohhh you know damn well his boss is gonna talk to him and be like "willy get on board or you're out, live and die with the youth" 

i think willy is a decent coach I mean the only knock on him is stubbornness to change a stale power play and player deployment, but the Canucks are stuck with him for another year. I doubt aquaman will wanna pay 3 coaches at the same time and I don't blame him

This is what I have said about $&@"ing Willie all along. Coaches painfully boring hockey and plays to not to lose instead of up tempo play to win. 

4-0 lead and he takes the team's foot off the gas and demoralizes guys who built that lead

Archived