The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Ducks

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, ajhockey said:

Not thinking about the playoffs at this point, but it's fun to be winning, that's for sure. Major props to Bachman for coming in out of nowhere and standing on his head and winning us this game.

I don't think the New England Patriots were thinking about winning the Super Bowl when they made the score 28-9 but you have to start somewhere :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Granlund is one heck of a player. He's going to have a long, successful career in this league.

Kudos to Benning for being super decisive and trading for him as soon as Calgary made him available.

I can't believe how good he has been. That play in the last minute where he made sure to get the redline was a beauty.

1 minute ago, ajhockey said:

Not thinking about the playoffs at this point, but it's fun to be winning, that's for sure. Major props to Bachman for coming in out of nowhere and standing on his head and winning us this game.

Don't forget to give some props to WD. He was intense & has these guys playing 110% every shift...

5 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

Trades 2 top veteran contributors...officially signifying a rebuild....starts winning...

I still fail to understand how trading 2 players, one of which was a FA at the end of the year signals anything new.

Just now, WWM_Canuck said:

I can't believe how good he has been. That play in the last minute where he madd sure to get the redline was a beauty.

Miller

Horvat

Granny

That will be the team MVP voting, imo

Now that I have seen Goldy play and actually get the puck I believe he is definitely ready for the NHL. 

A lot of really good passes and plays, doesn't seem like a liability defensively at all and overall is very exciting to watch. 

• -SN- featured this topic
2 minutes ago, ftmN said:

Now that I have seen Goldy play and actually get the puck I believe he is definitely ready for the NHL. 

A lot of really good passes and plays, doesn't seem like a liability defensively at all and overall is very exciting to watch. 

And he's only going to get better, and more exciting:)

4 minutes ago, Jam126 said:

To be honest, your prediction was kinda ridiculous from the start.

Really? We traded 2 core players. Do you see who we have to play?  Almost all playoff bound or pushing for the playoffs teams.

Archived