The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Golden Knights sign Reid Duke

16 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Like who though? Aren't most significant players already under contract?

The most significant players are definitely under contract. I just thought it would be someone like Mike Richards or Mason Raymond.  

That's a name to remember. A little underwhelming way to kick off your franchise, but that's been the story since day 1 with Vegas. Are they still 100 on the name? there were some legal issues even after its initial reveal. 

When are the jerseys coming out? 

They've really dragged out the process and every step is just meh. 

3 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

The most significant players are definitely under contract. I just thought it would be someone like Mike Richards or Mason Raymond.  

I'd rather have the Duke, but I'm biased. I'd bet Richards doesn't play in the NHL again, and Raymond could be in the same boat. I think they'll have better players available in the expansion draft. 

8 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

That's a name to remember. A little underwhelming way to kick off your franchise, but that's been the story since day 1 with Vegas. Are they still 100 on the name? there were some legal issues even after its initial reveal. 

When are the jerseys coming out? 

They've really dragged out the process and every step is just meh. 

My guess is that there wont be any jerseys released until the switch to adidas is made

31 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I'd rather have the Duke, but I'm biased. I'd bet Richards doesn't play in the NHL again, and Raymond could be in the same boat. I think they'll have better players available in the expansion draft. 

Ohe for sure. Just thought they'd try for a has been over a never has been lol. 

I don't think Richards or Raymond will play in the NHL again nor do I think this kid will.

37 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

You'll see who you get in the expansion draft first then you can look at signing supplemental players. At this point they'd only be looking at building the prospect pool with free agents from junior and NCAA.

Archived