The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | March 7th, 2017 | 7PM | Sportsnet Pacific | The French Connection Edition

Cramarossa

5 hours ago, darkpoet said:

Giving up a 3 goal lead means we had one in the first place. We weren't blown out or embarrassed in that game by another team. It was an egalitarian shytshow.

The Rangers game on the other hand.... 7-2.

We had our hats handed to us. Decidedly. 

My point was that we've RARELY been spanked this season and sent off with our tail between the legs. I didn't check the entire schedule, but that Rangers game was one..... and the fact that I even had to look it up proves my point. 

6-3 loss to the Leafs kind of hurt...no it hurt (especially after 2 shut out losses against the Habs and Sens). Hate the Leafs and Nucks came out a sH$t the bed, then TO ran Hansen and Hank or was it Daniel?

That was embarrassing

2 minutes ago, Pete M said:

6-3 loss to the Leafs kind of hurt...no it hurt (especially after 2 shut out losses against the Habs and Sens). Hate the Leafs and Nucks came out a sH$t the bed, then TO ran Hansen and Hank or was it Daniel?

That was embarrassing

It was Daniel, funnily enough Daniel scored at the same time as getting hammered.

Awesome GDT! My brothers, my Dad, and I are all going to this game so I'm pretty excited! 2 Canuck fans....2 montreal fans so it should be a good rival between us and hopefully on the ice tonight as well. I wish big number 88 was going to be playing but at least i get to see my second favourite player Larsen....... jkjk ;) Lets go BO! GCG!

3-1 Van

Bo

Sedin

Sven

5 hours ago, Johnny Torts said:

Bo Horvat Hattrick followed by a bench and stripping of the A from his jersey.

This is getting so stale.

WD gave his reasons for sitting Goldy after his goal  - we'll never know if he would have scored a further goal ... or 3 ... and we'll never know if he would have been the goat on one ... or 3 ... goals against through not knowing our system.

What we do know is that we won the game despite giving the Kings 5 extra man chances after Goldy's goal, with him sitting on the bench.

Well, looking at our roster, only 6 players were regulars just 2 seasons (2014-15) ago.  There are 8 on the roster in all.  The full rebuild is on.  Anyone who calls it something else is either delusional, in denial, or giving alternative facts.  Just let the kids play and speed up the process.  

Embrace the rebuild.  It's a necessary step in the evolution of a team, especially this team, which has had a long run of success. 

The young guys are energizing this team and are keeping us competitive.  They're also motivated to show what they've got.  I'm happy to at least see entertaining games.  

The Nucks will win this one 3-2.  Yes we can.

3-1 Habs.  We don't need to give hope to WD that he might somehow squeeze this $&!# bird into the playoffs..would not be good for the youngsters playing time.  Let the season die, bring on the draft and another year of development.

Jon Abbott‏ @HockeyAbbs  2m2 minutes ago

#Canucks skate

DSedin HSedin Granlund

Baertschi Horvat Goldobin

Gaunce Sutter Megna

Cramarossa Chaput Boucher

Marc Antoine Godin‏Verified account @MAGodin  2m2 minutes ago

Les #Canucks en défense:

Sbisa-Tryamkin

Edler-Stecher

Hutton-Biega

Tanev n'est pas là

10 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

#Canucks skate

DSedin HSedin Granlund

Gaunce Sutter Megna

Marc Antoine Godin‏Verified account @MAGodin  2m2 minutes ago

Les #Canucks en défense:

Sbisa-Tryamkin

Edler-Stecher

Hutton-Biega

Tanev n'est pas là

Looks like Goldy has done enough over the weekend to earn a top 6 date with Bo and Baer. The pair are solid defensively so they can cover for Goldy' mistakes. Also Tram is back but hopefully Tanev is alright. He played a big part in the Ducks game and as to why we won

11 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Looks like Goldy has done enough over the weekend to earn a top 6 first line date with Bo and Baer.

Time to start reflecting reality:

23 minutes ago, Mackcanuck said:

#Canucks skate

DSedin HSedin Granlund

Gaunce Sutter Megna

Archived