The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Stars re-sign Adam Cracknell

33 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Good for the vet. He has revived his career over there in Dallas after a disappointing year with us last year. Hope he continues to make the most out this opportunity 

I wasn't too disappointed with him last year. He had a career year. 10 points in 44 games and he has 10 points in 53 games with Dallas this year.

3 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Good for the vet. He has revived his career over there in Dallas after a disappointing year with us last year. Hope he continues to make the most out this opportunity 

3 hours ago, Justdean10 said:

I wasn't too disappointed with him last year. He had a career year. 10 points in 44 games and he has 10 points in 53 games with Dallas this year.

Disappointing year? I thought he was a "real good" player for us last year. Solid 4th line grinder. The only time I was disappointed is when we lost him. I would much rather have him than Megna. 

3 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Disappointing year? I thought he was a "real good" player for us last year. Solid 4th line grinder. The only time I was disappointed is when we lost him. I would much rather have him than Megna. 

Agree completely. Good signing by the stars

I think we were all surprised when Cracknell was put on waivers last year, and most of us were slightly disappointed. You put him in this lineup instead of Megna or Skille, and there's no change in skill level, just 100% more attitude and determination.

He's always welcome back in my book.

14 hours ago, apollo said:

675k? I'd say deserves at least 1 mill 

Really liked Adam here... continue to wish him well. Great guy off the ice too.

I met his father-in-law who of course says he is a great guy. Solid 4th line guy. I think Skille has had a good season as well but the issue is always where you want to spend your TOI and the Canuck roster has to make room for more youth. 

Archived