DM          (4) - BJ, Zfetch, AV, Duce
Dr. S       (2) - 112, TL

Vote B: - 1st. Round tie break Vote

AV          (4) - 112, DM, TL, BJ
TL          (3) - Zfetch, AV, Duce

The  following player must vote in the next round or face a GK:

Dr. S

Night Fall - Round Two Report

The Town, reeling from their version of a 'Change Up', decided that the suspicious nature

exhibited by DarthMelvin was all the justification they needed for a Lynch.

Making up for their blown chance in the first round, the Town decided to Lynch Alain Vigneault.

The Mafia, in a euphoric mood, killed One one two.

RIP:

7. falcon45ca         Vanilla TP  
4. DarthMelvin        Vanilla TP
8. Alain Vigneault    Vanilla TP
6. One one two       Vanilla TP

Well, we were screwed right from the start of the game.

Having only 4 pages of content since the beginning of the game is unacceptable and quite put there is no way for the TP to win like this.

The mafia have their own PM where they can communicate but we can only do so here, and 4 pages is nowhere near enough communication. 

Which brings me to my next point, there are 5 people alive, meaning a 2man mafia team.

The mafia team is more likely than not to be rather inactive or only somewhat active. But that description fits everyone left alive. 

-BJ

-TL

-Dr.S

-Ilduce

Are the 4 remaining (myself excluded as I am TP)

Meaning we randomly Lynch this round and we have a 50% chance of hitting a mafia. 

I'm like 99% sure TL is TP so that leaves

BJ, Dr.S and Ilduce.

The mafia team could very well be the latter two; most inactive in this thread.

Dr.S popped into the thread at the start of the game voting for 112 and disappearing for the rest of the game.

Ilduce and BJ followed similar paths and popped out in the second round to vote DM.

Ilduce however did not claim that he was inactive round 1 and did not say his "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" like he usually does.

BJ did claim he was inactive in the first.

Dr.S will probably claim he was inactive in the second.

Under the really risky assumption that all that has been claimed is true, this means the mafia team is either BJ/Dr.S or Ilduce/Dr.S

Vote Dr.S

Could be zfetch but lynching a player who actually posts doesn't seem wise. A mafia would want to keep quiet. If it is him, props for not taking the easy way.

Im not sold on TL. He only posted after there was heat on him. Dr. S could make sense. So could duce.

For the wagon, Vote Dr. S

21 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Whelp. That's on me :picard:

Don't worry, I'm TP too so lynching AV is no different.

Taking responsibility is pretty TP-like

8 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Well, we were screwed right from the start of the game.

Having only 4 pages of content since the beginning of the game is unacceptable and quite put there is no way for the TP to win like this.

The mafia have their own PM where they can communicate but we can only do so here, and 4 pages is nowhere near enough communication. 

Similar to his frustration at the beginning of the game but this seems less genuine IMO

Which brings me to my next point, there are 5 people alive, meaning a 2man mafia team.

The mafia team is more likely than not to be rather inactive or only somewhat active. But that description fits everyone left alive. 

-BJ

-TL

-Dr.S

-Ilduce

Are the 4 remaining (myself excluded as I am TP)

Meaning we randomly Lynch this round and we have a 50% chance of hitting a mafia. 

Don't like the idea of randomly lynching because we can still analyze what we have

I'm like 99% sure TL is TP so that leaves

BJ, Dr.S and Ilduce.

The mafia team could very well be the latter two; most inactive in this thread.

Dr.S popped into the thread at the start of the game voting for 112 and disappearing for the rest of the game.

Ilduce and BJ followed similar paths and popped out in the second round to vote DM.

Ilduce however did not claim that he was inactive round 1 and did not say his "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" like he usually does.

BJ did claim he was inactive in the first.

Dr.S will probably claim he was inactive in the second.

Under the really risky assumption that all that has been claimed is true, this means the mafia team is either BJ/Dr.S or Ilduce/Dr.S

Vote Dr.S

Never mind, it looks like a random lynch isn't his plan.

He's right about me being TP, but he never mentions why I went from the top of his list to the bottom.

The rest of his post is alright

But then aaaaagain, that is only true if all three have the activity that we see on the surface and were not lurking in any round. 

Anybody else got an idea of who to Lynch so we don't lose embarrassingly?

Second guessing himself looks kind of towny

7 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Could be zfetch but lynching a player who actually posts doesn't seem wise. A mafia would want to keep quiet. If it is him, props for not taking the easy way.

Im not sold on TL. He only posted after there was heat on him. Dr. S could make sense. So could duce.

For the wagon, Vote Dr. S

What do you mean by "For the wagon" ?

5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Unvote

I actually think a bandwagon might not be ideal late in the game.

Best to see what others think rather than giving them a easy vote to pile on top of.

Fair enough, but perhaps he just doesn't want to take responsibility for the lynch?

With that said, I'm still the most confident in Dr.S being mafia. It doesn't matter if we get this round right, we need to lynch correctly twice unless Dr.S is mafia and gets godkilled

Basically it's between Zfetch, ilduce, and Dr.S.

I'm pretty sure Dr.S is one because there's nothing in his favour.

Zfetch has looked good for most of the game but I noticed some things that remind me of his mafia game.

Ilduce's entrance was kind of sketchy and convenient but BJ made a good point about how he might not have known the game was on because he was posting elsewhere on CDC

Yeah that's a pretty lame recap of my analysis but I really don't want to do it all again... :unsure::angry:

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

@Zfetch @Blue Jay 22 @ilduce39

What should we do about Dr.S's GK situation? Should we just lynch him assuming he'll vote at 8:59 or should we vote someone else and possibly hit two birds with one stone?

If we vote someone else and Dr.S votes at the last minute, we know he's mafia so he's a dead man anyways.

Mislynching this round and mislynching next round is the same thing - both result in losses.

So the only reason to lynch Dr.S this round is if we think we need more time to decide on BJ/ilduce/Zfetch/me as the other mafia

Archived