The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks | March 9th, 2017 | 7PM | Sportsnet Pacific | The Gilligan's Islanders Edition

Cramarossa

18 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Least we got to make our TDL deals, Alfy

True enough.  I'm really happy with JB's return on this TDL.  The Swedisn kid looks impressive too!  Games a A LOT more fun watching the young guys play.  Do we know if our big Russian is back?

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

True enough.  I'm really happy with JB's return on this TDL.  The Swedisn kid looks impressive too!  Games a A LOT more fun watching the young guys play.  Do we know if our big Russian is back?

I think NT is skating but still getting back to game shape if I heard correctly on the radio.

You must be thrilled with the TDL returns. Its pretty exciting to look at the young Fs and see Goldobin, Dahlen, Boeser and Gaudette in the mix with Bo, Granny, Bear and Jake. There a real top 6 in there with a nice mix of skill, size and speed. 

You're asking one on a distant island(like Gilligan, by jove!) for the scuttlebutt? Yesterday hiked in smallish, quiet mtns..now, this morn, my brains soaking in a cuppa' coffee.

Btw, do you know they gave me an "alien card" over here(they changed that expression, few yrs back)?!..so I'm a card-carrying, alien-in-crime, Alf.

With Willie callin the shots, I'll never speculate on who's in/out. Like asking me which shop the Missus would hit first, if she parachuted into Umeda shopping mall.

Best to think in metaphors & analogies, when on the outside, lookin in...

2 hours ago, Shaelon said:

Canucks win tonight, plus a LA loss, and the canucks will be 2 poitnts back of LA, and will be 5 back of STL.

A Calgary loss will allow Vancouver to close the gap to 8 points with a win.

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html.  We currently have a 0.4% chance of making the playoffs, but yes, we could close the gap tonight and pick later in the draft.

2 hours ago, Apricot said:

Well if he played as well as he did last game, we might actually have a chance! 

We always have a shot with Bulldog in but he played in the backend last game. He doesn't have enough skill to be a good forward. He's built to be a defenceman

I'd be just fine with Gaunce with Baer and Bo instead of Cramarossa!

Canucks projected lineup

Daniel Sedin -- Henrik Sedin -- Markus Granlund

Sven Baertschi -- Bo Horvat -- Joseph Cramarossa

Brendan Gaunce -- Brandon Sutter -- Jayson Megna

Reid Boucher -- Michael Chaput -- Alex Biega

Alexander Edler -- Troy Stecher

Luca Sbisa -- Christopher Tanev

Ben Hutton -- Nikita Tryamkin

Ryan Miller

Richard Bachman

Scratched: Philip Larsen

Injured: Loui Eriksson (knee), Jacob Markstrom (lower body), Jack Skille(groin), Anton Rodin (knee), Erik Gudbranson (wrist surgery), Derek Dorsett (neck surgery)

33 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

I'd be just fine with Gaunce with Baer and Bo instead of Cramarossa!

Canucks projected lineup

Daniel Sedin -- Henrik Sedin -- Markus Granlund

Sven Baertschi -- Bo Horvat -- Joseph Cramarossa

Brendan Gaunce -- Brandon Sutter -- Jayson Megna

Reid Boucher -- Michael Chaput -- Alex Biega

Alexander Edler -- Troy Stecher

Luca Sbisa -- Christopher Tanev

Ben Hutton -- Nikita Tryamkin

Ryan Miller

Richard Bachman

Scratched: Philip Larsen

Injured: Loui Eriksson (knee), Jacob Markstrom (lower body), Jack Skille(groin), Anton Rodin (knee), Erik Gudbranson (wrist surgery), Derek Dorsett (neck surgery)

Tryamkins back in the lineup? Excellent - HUGE reason to watch the game lol ;) 

Archived