The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | March Saturday @ 7pm on CBC

Green Building

3 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Of course I would love for more talent on the team but I like Chaput's energy and his work ethnic he would be a great depth guy or 13th forward IMO. Out of Chaput, Skille and Megna, I like Chaput's game the most.

Agreed.  Love the work ethic for sure.

I like chaput - if he adds some snarl to his game I see a bit of Lappiere in his game! Like to see him play a full year at 4c next year. 53% in the circle this season in 45+ games, size and good wheels. Nothing not to like there. A nice find by Benning

Would love to see a future (when we're back to being a playoff team) 4th line of

Labate Chaput Cramarossa

Reminds me a bit of a reicarnation of Glass/Lappy/Torres - one of my favorite 4th lines ever - intimidation, responsible, in your face, physical and chirpers who got players off their game

Just now, BenDrinkin said:

Typical nhl call. No consistency.

Do we not want offense?

And why didn't they care about goalie interference for Lu's entire time here?  ha ha mickey mouse league

Won't change until there's either a whistleblower or a lawsuit for game-fixing.

1 minute ago, BaerBoBoeser said:

I like Shaput - if he adds some snarl to his game I see a bit of Lappiere in his game! Like to see him play a full year at 4c next year. 53% in the circle this season in 45+ games, size and good wheels. Nothing not to like there. A nice find by Benning

Would love to see a future (when we're back to being a playoff team) 4th line of

Labate Chaput Cramarossa

Reminds me a bit of a reicarnation of Glass/Lappy/Torres - one of my favorite 4th lines ever - intimidation, responsible, in your face, physical and chirpers who got players off their game

Yup

Archived