The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | March Saturday @ 7pm on CBC

Green Building

Just now, BaerBoBoeser said:

Sbisa has improved every year here. He took alot of unwarranted heat his first year as a young dman who was forced to take on more responsibility than he was ready for.

He is young, fast, physical, think a young Bieksa with less fighting - Las Vegas will take him for sure and we'll be weaker for it. Really like the way he is developing, will be unfortunate to lose him

His contact seemed terrible the year we signed him. Seems worth the money now! 

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

Tram looked like he was trying to injure his countryman Malkin lol

I'm seriously waiting for THE Tram hit. Like THE one. The one we will re-watch years and years and years after his career is over.

3 minutes ago, Apricot said:

I'm seriously waiting for THE Tram hit. Like THE one. The one we will re-watch years and years and years after his career is over.

The one where the other teams big guy / star  is splayed out on the ice ?

2 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Maybe if you spent more time listening to the broadcast and less time talking about the swedes on the team you would know that he is out with an upper-body injury

Haha you're such a baby you and your endless blind love for our Swedish players it hilarious.

Can't say no wrong even though all of them have been a glaring overpaid disappointment and huge reason other than constant injuries we're in the basement standing again.

Ha always getting all sensitive seems like you're another soft Swede.

1 minute ago, SliteriousBlackbeard said:

His contact seemed terrible the year we signed him. Seems worth the money now! 

That's why sometimes fans need to be patient! I'm hoping for some reason Vegas takes Gaunce as I think he's an easier player to replace but I doubt it, not many teams will have young dmen available as good as Sbisa (and same argument holds for vegas, easier to find a gaunce type player even in free agency, than a Sbisa)

3 minutes ago, BaerBoBoeser said:

Sbisa has improved every year here. He took alot of unwarranted heat his first year as a young dman who was forced to take on more responsibility than he was ready for.

He is young, fast, physical, think a young Bieksa with less fighting - Las Vegas will take him for sure and we'll be weaker for it. Really like the way he is developing, will be unfortunate to lose him

He's earning his pay this year for sure.  I was hoping for a D man traded at the deadline so we wouldn't lose him.

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

The one where the other teams big guy / stat is splayed out on the ice ?

Exxxxxxactly. I still watch the Edler hit on Doughty and the Mitchell hit on Toews. Ugh, I miss those.

Archived