The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign F Drew Shore [1 year x 600k]

Visp

Just now, canuck2288 said:

Don't worry Chip,  Alfstonker will disappear once her son is fired as our so called coach 

Is that the best you can do "chief whiner?" It really must irk you that many of us actually enjoy being fans of this Club, understand what they are going through and have faith in their future.

Get back to sticking pins in your Willie doll.

8 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

Is that the best you can do "chief whiner?" It really must irk you that many of us actually enjoy being fans of this Club, understand what they are going through and have faith in their future.

zing! 

14 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

To the contrary, I enjoy watching us win and can't wait to get back to those days.

its not JB's fsult Willie is here and once Trevor corrects his error by firing Wille and letting JB hire his guy the future will be bright once again 

love the adds JB has made and the new coach and the Sedins will ensure the young guys are properly developed 

willie and his pet Megna will be a distant memory 

6 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Not to you obviously but most of the fans, the coach and the players themselves want to win.

The fans want the team to win meaningless games to worsen their draft odds?

I would be ok with trying to win meaningless games IF the games had some meaning because young players were getting big minutes to prove themselves for next year.

The young players might even start a win streak actually because they are hungry to fight for jobs.

On second thought keep playing the Megnas Chaputs and Shores who have already maxed their potential...

#TEAMTANK

7 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

The young players might even start a win streak actually because they are hungry to fight for jobs.

On second thought keep playing the Megnas Chaputs and Shores who have already maxed their potential...

#TEAMTANK

Finally, showing the hypocrisy of tankists.

Well, more like self-admitted?  Even then though they may not see it.

Thursday against Dallas will be tough.  We aren't going anywhere this year, but they stand in our way of better lottery odds.  Winning is great, but playing well is better in this case... and if some unfortunate bounces don't go our way then it won't be as bad as perhaps other times.  But that is a far cry from punching big holes in the hull of your ship, turning off the pumps, and watching it tear itself apart and plunge to the bottom of the sea.

Willie fan boys always on standby. They're still delusional about willies incompetence as a head coach. A head coach that makes questionable decisions Every single game. A head coach that favours certain players without merit or justification of their overall input. A coach that has a double standard when it comes to playing his faves his vets the same players that have cost us many more games than the youth who baring multiple injuries don't get ample oppurtunities to show their stuff.

yeah I'm prepared for your lame comebacks and nit picks of my comments just so that you can keep living in your fantasy world where wd is actually deserving of his job.

9 minutes ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Willie fan boys always on standby. They're still delusional about willies incompetence as a head coach. A head coach that makes questionable decisions Every single game. A head coach that favours certain players without merit or justification of their overall input. A coach that has a double standard when it comes to playing his faves his vets the same players that have cost us many more games than the youth who baring multiple injuries don't get ample oppurtunities to show their stuff.

yeah I'm prepared for your lame comebacks and nit picks of my comments just so that you can keep living in your fantasy world where wd is actually deserving of his job.

And I'm sure you eating potato chips makes you the expert right?  ::D  In fact, why arnt you on the coaching staff?

What you fail to realize is that WD is trying to develop the right sort of culture with this team.  Every player gets their chance when they work their hardest.  He's said time and time again he will never criticize players when they are trying.  Willie seems like the last guy to resort to highschool drama favoritism.  He strikes me as a guy who highly values both input from his coaching staff and the players.  You look at all the youngsters on the roster and they all are coming along nicely.  

Anyhow, keep cursing the skies.  Being negative is a great way to enjoy life.

3 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

And I'm sure you eating potato chips makes you the expert right?  ::D  In fact, why arnt you on the coaching staff?

What you fail to realize is that WD is trying to develop the right sort of culture with this team.  Every player gets their chance when they work their hardest.  He's said time and time again he will never criticize players when they are trying.  Willie seems like the last guy to resort to highschool drama favoritism.  He strikes me as a guy who highly values both input from his coaching staff and the players.  You look at all the youngsters on the roster and they all are coming along nicely.  

Anyhow, keep cursing the skies.  Being negative is a great way to enjoy life.

Delusional. Like I said keep living in your fantasy world and continue thinking willie is a NHL caliber coach.

Stoked on this new player Willie Desjardin!! Sounds like he's not the best decision maker, but hey, anyone can learn! Just wondering what position he plays? All I see is his decision making isn't up to par to be in the NHL, quite yet. Here's to another free prospect!! ;) 

1 hour ago, Brad Marchand said:

Is this thread about Drew Shore or is it just another extension of some "Should we fire WD?" thread where nobody can argue their points without resorting to childish insults?

Seriously, most of you are adults so start acting like it.

Megnaphobia is sure to strike here soon, and I'm eagerly awaiting the rage and despair over Virtanen to start up.  They're like viruses -- spread to every thread!

Archived