The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

March Madness 2017 Thread

ReggieBush

49 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Northwestern gave Gonzaga a little scare, but the Bulldogs held on. 

Yeah, I was switching back and forth between that game and the Whitecaps-TFC. I flipped over to B-Ball for good, after the 'Caps gave up the second goal.

Saw the last 15 minutes and I have to give Northwestern credit. Down by as much as 20 points at various times of the game, it would have been easy to mail it in, up against the top seed. Instead they got to with 5 points and looked like they might stage the upset, with a couple of minutes left. (Maybe it was the good juju of having the "Veep" in the crowd cheering them on)

I know it's mean, but my favorite moment from the game was the kid in tears, crying "No! OMG! No!" when an NW player was called for a flagrant...:lol::ph34r:

11 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Wow, just tuning in to that game. This one is going to be a tight one!

Tar Heels are really hurting them on the offensive boards, but I really like the backcourt pressure strategy by the Arkansas coaching staff.

The question is, can the Razorbacks keep up this pace for another 10 minutes? Already 2 guys missing minutes due to leg injuries.

10 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Tar Heels are really hurting them on the offensive boards, but I really like the backcourt pressure strategy by the Arkansas coaching staff.

The question is, can the Razorbacks keep up this pace for another 10 minutes? Already 2 guys missing minutes due to leg injuries.

I'm loving Arkansas aggressive defence!

SC falls to Baylor. Going in I was worried about Baylor's size, and don't get me wrong it was a factor at times, but to have a guard go on an 8-0 run in less than 30 seconds real tough to take. SC is still pretty young, so they should be a pretty big force in the next couple years. They do need size inside though. Chimzie Metu is a fantastic player but he literally looks like a stick.

CC6qAzcUMAA_CWh.jpg

(guy on our left)

Hopefully the Zags can take care of business

Archived