iceman64

How much will it take to sign Tryamkin?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Patrick Kane said:

Lol, people are already willing to pay this guy 2-3M? He hasn't proven anything.

Exactly... he's had what 50-60 games under his belt? Even the Hutton deal was slight over payment IMO... at least Ben was on the scoreboard though... 

 

Anything over 2 mill for Tree is a joke IMO

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Patrick Kane said:

Lol, people are already willing to pay this guy 2-3M? He hasn't proven anything.

 

He should get between .925 - 1.5M on a 1-2 year deal.

I don't disagree. I just don't see it happening. Benning likes to get guys under the bigger contracts early on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Benning won't go over 2m and Tryamkin bolts back to Russia there will be some serious meltdowns on CDC.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CeeBee51 said:

If Benning won't go over 2m and Tryamkin bolts back to Russia there will be some serious meltdowns on CDC.

lol then there will be room for Subban that everyone is so panicked about!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think 2-3 million over 3 years is a bit much. Especially with the concerns of fitness level at the start of the season. But, thats my prediction on how it goes down. I love Tree, but he holds that almighty back to Russia card and personally i rather overypay slightly, than have him leave. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, apollo said:

Exactly... he's had what 50-60 games under his belt? Even the Hutton deal was slight over payment IMO... at least Ben was on the scoreboard though... 

 

Anything over 2 mill for Tree is a joke IMO

Good Luck with that offer Apollo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rocksterh8 said:

A form, A pen and 250 Bitcoin.

And a  Russian translator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lifetime credit at Vera's burgers

 

a few cases of vodka 

 

custom helmet (one that fits) 

 

i can see him getting the sbisa treatment.  I understand he's only been here for 60 games but I think this is a guy you have to sign based on potential.

 

if it takes a couple mail order brides then so be it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Lifetime credit at Vera's burgers

 

a few cases of vodka 

 

custom helmet (one that fits) 

 

i can see him getting the sbisa treatment.  I understand he's only been here for 60 games but I think this is a guy you have to sign based on potential.

 

if it takes a couple mail order brides then so be it.

Riff, now THAT's creative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Riff, now THAT's creative.

And a lifetime membership to the Selinsgrove. That should do it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

And a lifetime membership to the Selinsgrove. That should do it.

A town that's been the ruin of many a good man.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BaerBoBoeser said:

He'll get a bridge - 3 years 3 mil AAV

 

year 1 : 2.75

year 2:  3.0

year 3: 3.25 

 

my guess - his agent will want him to have an oppty to prove out his game for a big payday/ Nucks will want him to show he's worth term

 

while he's shown great promise and looks and should be a big part of our future - both sides know as a rookie (ish) that's a pretty fair contract  as your second. 

 

 

 

 

13 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Hard to say but 3 years at 3 mil would fit with what Benning has done previously. It will be interesting to see if it has another KHL clause in it. I bet it does.

I think these numbers are on the high side. He does not have arbitration rights and, even if he did go to arbitration, he would not get a lot. Hutton signed for 2 years at 2.8 per. I can't see how Tryamkin gets as much as Hutton. And Benning does not seem to want to go long term with guys in this situation. I am guessing two years at 2.25 or 2.5 million per year.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, apollo said:

Exactly... he's had what 50-60 games under his belt? Even the Hutton deal was slight over payment IMO... at least Ben was on the scoreboard though... 

 

Anything over 2 mill for Tree is a joke IMO

Zdeno Chara - $7M

Erik Karlsson - $6.5M

 

Point difference every year is huge. Why similar salaries? Different roles. One has a cup.

Edited by Where'd Luongo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BaerBoBoeser said:

So basically you agree, do you disagreed then walked the logic to my spot? LOL

 

He's not a normal rookie coming off an ELC - he's much further ahead given his experience and you pay a little more to give some love to ensure you keep him around next contract

 

Sbisa was paid 3.75 I think? He should see a slight discount on that, an if Sbisa goes to LV, his agent has more leverage given the Nucks need for size and toughness on the back end

Haha that's precisely what happened.

 

Tryamkin sure hit the jackpot with his ELC. What normally ends up being 3 years ended up being about a year and a quarter. 

 

There's no reason to be paying guys with that little experience $3M anually. However, due to the Hutton signing, Tryamkin will probably get close to that. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get an identical contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

A town that's been the ruin of many a good man.

A beautiful ruin though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite part of this thread is when people just make up their own nicknames for players and act like it will catch on. I've heard Train, Tree, Trym and Tram all in this thread alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TILTMULLET said:

My favorite part of this thread is when people just make up their own nicknames for players and act like it will catch on. I've heard Train, Tree, Trym and Tram all in this thread alone.

Well Tree is an insult in Russia for a big stupid idiot. So probably not that one.

Come on, he's The Tram!

 

tramding+gif.gif

 

Although on the ice I heard Hutton calling to him "Nicci". That's most likely his nickname to his team mates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JamesB said:

 

 

I think these numbers are on the high side. He does not have arbitration rights and, even if he did go to arbitration, he would not get a lot. Hutton signed for 2 years at 2.8 per. I can't see how Tryamkin gets as much as Hutton. And Benning does not seem to want to go long term with guys in this situation. I am guessing two years at 2.25 or 2.5 million per year.

Ah good comp - didn't realize that's what Hutton signed for -100% agree with your comments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.