The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How much will it take to sign Tryamkin?

iceman64

poor benning. goes thru hell, to bring a such a player to Vancouver (he even called him his bear when he hadn't played 1 minute yet) only to have linden's coach of the year chase him away with his insanity.

trevor linden should go back to selling treadmills, before he becomes another kevin lowe type joke. 

His positive talking points/ (team propaganda) at this stage is becoming a little irritating.

who's wanted willie? who's decision was it to keep willie around for another productive year?  good thing linden's surrounded by scapegoats, and fanboys to whitewash his mistakes. (unlike others)

17 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Well there goes Tryamkin. Oh well, he wasn't committed to the team so he likely wasn't going to commit to improving either. Screw him. 

I think it's more a commitment to family, than a lack of commitment to the Canucks and there is nothing wrong with that.

The dude is still a human being. Lets chill on the negativity.

We have his right till 2022, he may yet come back once he has had a chance to be married and mature in a comfortable setting.

He wants to be a great hockey player and the best players in the world play in the NHL, he knows that fact.

Just now, R35Godz1lla said:

We have his right till 2022, he may yet come back once he has had a chance to be married and mature in a comfortable setting.

He wants to be a great hockey player and the best players in the world play in the NHL, he knows that fact.

I felt that way when Koltsov went back home in 2005....(I *think* Burke called him "dangerous at both ends of the rink" way back then LOL...)

36 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Well there goes Tryamkin. Oh well, he wasn't committed to the team so he likely wasn't going to commit to improving either. Screw him. 

I'll agree somewhat. He lost me when he yanked the AHL option off the table. That's where he needed to be to improve his game, not the NHL. Like Willie said, "this isn't the try league".

Personally, I was never convinced Tryamkin was head and shoulders beyond Pedan in development, but, he unfortunately was fast-tracked when he arrived and Pedan's opportunities were relegated to the back burner. Would've liked to see more Pedan during Tryamkin's stay here. 

On 3/13/2017 at 0:19 AM, iceman64 said:

One of the most improved player on the roster without a doubt is Train, guys like him DO NOT fall off "Trees" (scuse the pun) but how much can we afford to pay him?

I truly hope that Mr Benning's salary cap dump allows for a pretty big cushion to sign Train AND Bo.. However with Train?  For what price and how long?

Thoughts?

How much will it take to sign Tryamkin? Well, for starters, 3 - 5 years in the KHL...

regards,  G.

Benning said they new two  months ago that this was a possibility. Wasn't that about the time that Bettman said that the NHL was not going to the Olympics. As some have said on here this could be all about a shot at the world stage.

Has anyone heard what the length of his deal is?

Just now, appleboy said:

Benning said they new two  months ago that this was a possibility. Wasn't that about the time that Bettman said that the NHL was not going to the Olympics. As some have said on here this could be all about a shot at the world stage.

Has anyone heard what the length of his deal is?

heard it was 2 years.

In an interview with Russian media, discussing his return to the KHL, Tyramkin just hammered the Canucks for his playing time, if you’re to believe Google translation.

Asked what his objectives were for his new team, Tryamkin said:

‘”Getting decent playing time. But not for 12 minutes in the game to come out. This I do not want.

“I have experienced these feelings. When you do, I would not get pleasure from the game and (instead) just sit, look and realize that there’s nothing you can do.

“And you just want to enjoy hockey, play as much as possible, try to benefit first and foremost, the team.”

Tryamkin said he didn’t “understand the situation” in Vancouver, which seemed to suggest he thought he’d be entrenched in the top six to start the year, and he wasn’t.

He admitted he was contemplating leaving when he wasn’t playing early in the season.

He also suggested he could have played as much as any of the other defencemen, around 20 minutes, but instead was kept to 16 or even 12 minutes in playing time, and this was not acceptable, it turned out.

“During the season, I was not happy with some of the matches.

“Sometimes I just do not understand — why?”

heres some of the reasons ..    He didn't believe the Nucks management did what they said they would when they tried to get him to come to Vancouver ..  

didn't love the dressing room negativity .. 

didn't love that they tried to send him down especially after he had gotten confirmation they wouldn't do that if he came .  

there seems to be a disconnect between Trevor and Jim  ..   somethings stinky 

Just now, Lulover88 said:

heres some of the reasons ..    He didn't believe the Nucks management did what they said they would when they tried to get him to come to Vancouver ..  

didn't love the dressing room negativity .. 

didn't love that they tried to send him down especially after he had gotten confirmation they wouldn't do that if he came .  

there seems to be a disconnect between Trevor and Jim  ..   somethings stinky 

What's stinky is that some people are unwilling to accept that a conditioning stint and an AHL demotion are not the same thing.

Canuck fans during the regular season: "Omg Tryamkin is a beast! Potential to be the next Chara!"

(Tryamkin leaves) Canuck fans: "Whatever screw him he wasn't going to do anything anyways, didn't want to commit to the team, rabble rabble rabble"

1 minute ago, Bo053 said:

Canuck fans during the regular season: "Omg Tryamkin is a beast! Potential to be the next Chara!"

(Tryamkin leaves) Canuck fans: "Whatever screw him he wasn't going to do anything anyways, didn't want to commit to the team, rabble rabble rabble"

funny isnt it ?

Wow if hes talking like that hes not coming back. That sucks shyt ballz. Maybe just maybe if we show him a different outlook with a new coach

he might change his mind in a year or two, but man when hes saying things like that. I mean its ultimately a coaching problem and I struggle to

believe a young man like that knows whats best for him. What bothers me about him on a personal level is the disrespect to the fans, its like the

fact that he was gaining popularity by leaps and bounds with the fan base is totally lost to him, we didn't deserve one more year Nikita? Your going

to peace out like that and then run your mouth about this shyt, literally weeks after you leave and not even a nod to the fans? Wow man.

Archived