The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How much will it take to sign Tryamkin?

iceman64

43 minutes ago, Lulover88 said:

In an interview with Russian media, discussing his return to the KHL, Tyramkin just hammered the Canucks for his playing time, if you’re to believe Google translation.

Asked what his objectives were for his new team, Tryamkin said:

‘”Getting decent playing time. But not for 12 minutes in the game to come out. This I do not want.

“I have experienced these feelings. When you do, I would not get pleasure from the game and (instead) just sit, look and realize that there’s nothing you can do.

“And you just want to enjoy hockey, play as much as possible, try to benefit first and foremost, the team.”

Tryamkin said he didn’t “understand the situation” in Vancouver, which seemed to suggest he thought he’d be entrenched in the top six to start the year, and he wasn’t.

He admitted he was contemplating leaving when he wasn’t playing early in the season.

He also suggested he could have played as much as any of the other defencemen, around 20 minutes, but instead was kept to 16 or even 12 minutes in playing time, and this was not acceptable, it turned out.

“During the season, I was not happy with some of the matches.

“Sometimes I just do not understand — why?”

heres some of the reasons ..    He didn't believe the Nucks management did what they said they would when they tried to get him to come to Vancouver ..  

didn't love the dressing room negativity .. 

didn't love that they tried to send him down especially after he had gotten confirmation they wouldn't do that if he came .  

there seems to be a disconnect between Trevor and Jim  ..   somethings stinky 

We can probably add finishing twenty-ninth to the list. That had to suck, along with everything else that was going on.

1 minute ago, canuckster19 said:

Can you imagine if it ever got to a point where Canadian kids are so disgruntled with their team that they bolt to Russia? The NHL will be in real trouble that day.

We may just get there one day. I have the feeling we're just scratching the surface right now.

i'm done with the canucks and the nhl.a complete joke in everyway,a complete and utter waste of time and energy.they kept WD all year and watched him completely f#@#k this franchise for years to come.what do they have next year and the next?nothing.erickson the ex-bruin gets 6 mill for 6 years and really looks like he gives a f^$#k.they have one player that can fight and theyre the most bullied and disrespected team in the league.don't be a fool and spend a dime on any canucks merchandise,it only go's to the other franchises while we eat crow.F^%$K the NHL.who wants 31 teams anyway?i'll never watch another bettman NHLBA game.when the canucks get new owners and strip the franchise from top to bottom i might watch it again.enjoy the f^%king draft dodgers on the 29th again,it's our stanley cup to get screwed by the lottery balls.  

1 minute ago, gino#29 said:

i'm done with the canucks and the nhl.a complete joke in everyway,a complete and utter waste of time and energy.they kept WD all year and watched him completely f#@#k this franchise for years to come.what do they have next year and the next?nothing.erickson the ex-bruin gets 6 mill for 6 years and really looks like he gives a f^$#k.they have one player that can fight and theyre the most bullied and disrespected team in the league.don't be a fool and spend a dime on any canucks merchandise,it only go's to the other franchises while we eat crow.F^%$K the NHL.who wants 31 teams anyway?i'll never watch another bettman NHLBA game.when the canucks get new owners and strip the franchise from top to bottom i might watch it again.enjoy the f^%king draft dodgers on the 29th again,it's our stanley cup to get screwed by the lottery balls.  

Thanks for coming out.

2 hours ago, Bo053 said:

Canuck fans during the regular season: "Omg Tryamkin is a beast! Potential to be the next Chara!"

(Tryamkin leaves) Canuck fans: "Whatever screw him he wasn't going to do anything anyways, didn't want to commit to the team, rabble rabble rabble"

he can see that fan base throughout the season, how they blame coach and players

Let's be honest. Benning and Linden knew about the possibility of him going back to Russia on the day they drafted him. Team sucking, Ice time dispute and home sick are probably the major reasons why he wanted to leave. He might be back if the team is competitive again. 

5 minutes ago, gino#29 said:

Come on @gino#29  it's just starting to get interesting. Stic around, there's no telling where it goes next!

Just now, crazycry said:

Let's be honest. Benning and Linden knew about the possibility of him going back to Russia on the day they drafted him. Team sucking, Ice time dispute and home sick are probably the major reasons why he wanted to leave. He might be back if the team is competitive again. 

Money was likely a factor too. If they offered him Sbisa money, or less, it was always going to be hasta la vista baby.

4 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Well there goes Tryamkin. Oh well, he wasn't committed to the team so he likely wasn't going to commit to improving either. Screw him. 

He couldn't even commit to coming to camp in shape.  Yes, he has tremendous potential, but he's a big f'n baby when he doesn't get his way.  He is obviously not the kind of team player we need to build around.

3 hours ago, gino#29 said:

Wew lad.

Archived