The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

if gary bettman read cdc

Twilight Sparkle

10 hours ago, nzan said:

Gary, remember the Luongo Rule...that was straight up actual corruption.

Show me another case anywhere where someone's allowed to penalize someone else retroactively for acting according to rules you wrote and then deemed admissible after inspection.

Gary, you've cost your owners the Aquilini's maybe $50-$100 million in lost value and revenue, the team is in a much worse place than it would have been if not for your corruption. We want that stolen value back Gary.

GudGuyGary: oh don't be so dramatic. the luongo rule went in because the club went too far! sometimes you need to make an example out of something for the greater good. you'll see it some day :3

10 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Gary, you're a worthless piece of fecal matter and belong in prison.  Retire before someone wins the Masterton by putting you there.

GudGuyGary:

bettman-gary052315-getty-ftrjpg_1rtl6247

6 hours ago, ynwa said:

I've just had a brilliant marketing idea! How about Gary Bettman voodoo dolls? Make just one dollar profit on each one and become a millionaire overnight.

money man.jpeg

GudGuyGary: silly ynwa. voodoo isn't real.

9 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Look out your window Gary, ignore that infrared light beam and tell us again how you feel you have the best officiating in sports. 

GudGuyGary: have you seen those nfl calls? the way soccer refs abuse the flags? we do have the best officials in sports D:

9 hours ago, Toni Zamboni said:

and when those pesky meddling CDC kids finally caught up with Old Man Bettman....they revealed, it was Kyle Wellwood all along!

16472248255_631301267e_o.jpg

GudGuyGary: I prefer the hands-on touch you only get with hired goons

8 hours ago, TimberWolf said:

If a ventriloquist is making just bad racist jokes do you argue with the puppet or the guy with the hand up it's butt?

GudGuyGary:  easy, you put that puppet right in its place

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

Quit your job and never associate with the NHL again. 

GudGuyGary: but i like it here.

13 hours ago, otherwise said:

G3: why are you trying dis-prove a relationship between concussions, hockey and CTE? It makes you look weak.

GudGuyGary: Hello, fan. thank you for not being a JERK! but the " being weak part" is a personal attack, and i have reported you to The Authority. Getting to the matter at hand, and thank you for asking an honest serious question. Now, please understand that the concussion issue is still a pretty new thing, and studies are still on going. It's no secret that playing a contact sport may result in injuries, but at one point, head trauma was treated as any other body injury, and there was really no scientific proof of the matter of these long term effects.

I can openly tell you fans here, and this is exclusive, top secret stuff, that the National Hockey League's General Managers, Owners, and the National Hockey League's Players' Association have worked on improving the game, and the more we learn about head trauma, we continue to change the rules, to rule out the violence that you people have come so accustomed to. You people have no one to blame but yourselves.

But rest assure, that the National Hockey League has the interest of our players' health, and one of our rule changes for the future, is having players concealed in bubble wrap. one rule is, once a single bubble is popped, they'll be greeted by concussion spotters and medical staff in attendence, and the puck is now made of black spray painted styrofoam, to try limit lower body, or even facial injuries

Thank you for your time

GB~

Archived