The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Bruins @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"We didn't play well enough. Too slow. Not making the right plays. We were lucky to be in that game when we were." - Henrik

I hope he is talking about himself, really disappointed in the Sedins they know what Marchand did in the 2011 Playoffs, how could they let him school them...........really disappointed.

1 minute ago, Bo053 said:

Why do people keep insisting on firing Willie?

It's not the coach it's the team, how many more coaches do we need to go through for idiots to realize this? AV and Torts are both doing well since they left Vancouver so that should tell you all you need to know right there.

This team is going to suck for the next 4+ years just like Edmonton and Calgary did

Reality is both coach and team aren't very good. People are pissed at the coach because he can control what he does in game. 

3 minutes ago, Bo053 said:

Why do people keep insisting on firing Willie?

It's not the coach it's the team, how many more coaches do we need to go through for idiots to realize this? AV and Torts are both doing well since they left Vancouver so that should tell you all you need to know right there.

This team is going to suck for the next 4+ years just like Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Chicago etc. did until they got elite talent in the draft and rebuilt around them

Megna on the second line.  Pedan in the AHL despite Larsen stinking it up every time he gets into the lineup.

9 minutes ago, nuck7635 said:

Sutter needs to stop being given offensive roles. He's literally doing to our PP what Negan did to Glen.

Yea... He's been horrible for a long stretch. To be fair so have his linemates. 

7 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

It makes me laugh how much Willie is such a moron.

Megna has gone 15 games without a point and finds himself beside the top best players on the team. 

Who are the top best? He's playing with players who are also playing terribly.

7 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Great example of checking by our vets there in the period. 

Man oh man... First you see them set up granlund two goals in a row... Thinking maybe they have a good game...  Then they absolutely tank the rest of the game. Really hurts to see 

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

Problem is if they can Willie, who's gonna want to come coach this half hearted team? 

How do we know the team isn't half hearted because of Willie?

If I was Sven or Bo, even if I don't say it, I sure as hell wouldn't want Megna on my line when I could have Boucher or Goldobin.

Archived