The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yo whatchu listening to homie g? (HipHop)

Rate this topic

Yeah, my cousin introduced me to Nas a few years back. First song I heard was One Mic, and I was like this is &%$#@& amazing! Wish we could get another Nas type artist again. Or even better, Nas start making new music.

Prodigy is my man! He killed it in Survival of the Fittest! The Infamous is one of the best albums I've heard. 

Pac got Nas and Mobb Deep back though:

"Play the game, n***a; all out warfare, eye for eye
Last words to a b****h n***a: "Why you lie?"

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, J-23 said:

@RRypien37and @TNucks1. Did you guys see that Ksinova Tha Don stuff I posted earlier in this thread. This man sounds like PAC, and he rapped with the Outlaws. He rapped about PAC a lot, why would the Outlawz let some random dude rap about there homie PAC. It's crazy. 

I listened to the mystery. Pretty trippy, but I don't see the resemblance. This dude looks like hes in his 20's. 

Edited by RRypien37
3 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

I listed to the mystery. Pretty trippy, but I don't see the resemblance. This dude looks like hes in his 20's. 

Yeah true, it sounds like two people are rapping though. I never liked going into conspiracy and stuff for PAC's death, but that was crazy.

Also this got me crazy at 4:11, the dude in military pants look like PAC. The song is actually nice cause of Fatal!

Edited by J-23