The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Pittsburgh college draft pick may not sign

bobbyg43

23 hours ago, darkpoet said:

Do they not feed kids that play in the NCAA?

Jeez... 6' 165 lbs?  Dude is freakin anorexic :o

Must be all the BPA in plastic bottles and all the #fakefood we have these days, destroying at the testosterone in these boys so when they reach maturity they resemble a little girl.

I'm 6'3 170 :(

On 3/15/2017 at 2:48 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

It's likely a reverse Aston-Scott-Martin-Reeses Pieces reaction.

As well, bobby, what's with the plethora of white space at the end of the post?

So a bear walks into a bar. The bartender says, "What can I get for you?"

The bear says, "I'd like a beer, ..................................................................................and a whisky chaser."

The bartender says, "Coming right up, and what's with the big pause?"

The bear says, "Dunno', I've had them all my life."

regards,  G.

And NOBODY is concerned that the golden boy himself, could bail on us?

To play Devils advocate, if he has the choice between one more year at college, playing on a team he loves at a school where he is a god, then signing wherever he wants for big money, oh and completing a degree of some sort as well.

And on the other side, he could lose the college degree, lose the big money to go move to another country where he knows the media and fans are brutal to very likely be sent to some minor league back water, where he can  be constantly reminded of what he gave up. for a fraction of the money that was a fraction of what he would have made had he waited one more year

He's from Michigan right? For the first time in a long time The Wings have spots open for young guys, with the way these signings have worked out lately, he could probably go wherever he wants, play in his home country.

Alot of other guys are doing it and it's paying off bigtime.

Give me one good reason why Bowser would ever consider singing with Van? It would make no sense.

8 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

To play Devils advocate, if he has the choice between one more year at college, playing on a team he loves at a school where he is a god, then signing wherever he wants for big money, oh and completing a degree of some sort as well.

And on the other side, he could lose the college degree, lose the big money to go move to another country where he knows the media and fans are brutal to very likely be sent to some minor league back water, where he can  be constantly reminded of what he gave up. for a fraction of the money that was a fraction of what he would have made had he waited one more year

He's from Michigan right? For the first time in a long time The Wings have spots open for young guys, with the way these signings have worked out lately, he could probably go wherever he wants, play in his home country.

Give me one good reason why Bowser would ever consider singing with Van? It would make no sense

He convinced Stetcher to sign with us. Tried to convince fking Cagguila but he decided not to sign

I wouldnt be concerned about Boeser. I'd be concerned about Gaudette. 

10 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

Give me one good reason why Bowser would ever consider singing with Van? It would make no sense.

iirc Beosser would have to play two more years in college to be a free agent.?

15 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

7 minutes ago, DontMessMe said:

I'd be concerned about Gaudette. 

For those who see poopstains on every rainbow and relish a life of melodrama and fretting about worst-case scenarios, especially in light of all evidence to the contrary.

52 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

For those who see poopstains on every rainbow and relish a life of melodrama and fretting about worst-case scenarios, especially in light of all evidence to the contrary.

Things change. We never know. Right now he may say, "Yes, I will sign" but in 1 years time it may not hold true anymore" 

On 15/03/2017 at 3:54 PM, apollo said:

Yea... it's BS. He doesn't get the credit he deserves and they show him 0 respect. His contract should have been extended in the summer.  

Their garbage fans don't deserve such a talent IMO. 

It was BS Crosby got the Conn Smyth over Bones. Bonino was the playoffs MVP.

:lol:

13 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

Sooooo then why all the fretting and despair over remote possibilities?  Life going too well, need to bring it down a notch?

Since when does life ever go well being a fan of a loser sports franchise that is cursed with bad luck?

You sure do talk a lot about Poo for a guy who says he can find the lucky charms at the end of every rainbow.

This thread is about a college prospect who will probably go FA, so we are discussing just that, Perhaps start a self-help book writer's  thread.  Your comment would not be so out of place then, coming to this thread and bumming on the clearly stated topic being discussed is just weird.

Archived