The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Blue Jackets working to sign Sam Vigneault

GMJB out GM'ed again, can't even sign Alain Vigneaults son who would bring truculence and skill to our anemic lineup. Replace Virtanen with this 6ft5 behemoth cause Virtanen is a bust, AHL fodder. Trust me guys I've watch all the Clarkson games and this guy is good, he's the best. Such an underrated signing. 

1 hour ago, Wonder__Bread said:

GMJB out GM'ed again, can't even sign Alain Vigneaults son who would bring truculence and skill to our anemic lineup. Replace Virtanen with this 6ft5 behemoth cause Virtanen is a bust, AHL fodder. Trust me guys I've watch all the Clarkson games and this guy is good, he's the best. Such an underrated signing. 

Who'd you have to wire-tap to get this player analysis?    

4 hours ago, Wonder__Bread said:

Virtanen will be a PF in the NHL for many years.

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say "Reports are saying they are close to signing a deal"?

I suppose it's easier to edit when he does sign. :lol:

Not here to defend or support how Bob Mckenzie writes, just saying if you read it properly, it makes sense.

15 hours ago, Wonder__Bread said:

Being a troll on CDC is harder than I thought. I only got 1 out of 2 people to bite. I'll take my 50% efficiency and run with it though. I officially commend the regular trolls of CDC for their work. 

1 hour ago, Wonder__Bread said:

Being a troll on CDC is harder than I thought. I only got 1 out of 2 people to bite. I'll take my 50% efficiency and run with it though. I officially commend the regular trolls of CDC for their work. 

If you changed your name to Burnt_Toast you might do better:emot-parrot:

On March 16, 2017 at 3:53 PM, Wonder__Bread said:

Years of dedication for some of the upper-crusters

Archived