The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ EDMONTON OILERS | MARCH.18 | 7:00PM | CBC | THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE CUP |

J-23

6 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Tryamkin kills McDavid on a clean hit. Gets himself suspended for the rest of the season because...Canucks. 

I actually like McDavid, exciting player to watch. I hope he is succesful(just not against Vancouver) and I hope he stays healthy.

1 hour ago, Honky Cat said:

Should be an easy one for the Oil.............In the GDT photos of the Canuck players,Daniel Sedins photo is used twice ..no Hank)

I just noticed that now, I will fix it.

6 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

My only gripe is how Pratt keeps gushing over McDavid. 

Gives me PTSD from Canuck teams in the mid-80's when Gretzky seemed to break all his records playing against the Canucks. 

It's not like there's anything Canucks related to get excited about. The kid is barely second in scoring (first if the canucks weren't busy padding Marchand's stats) in only his first full season. I'm sorry but in an Edmonton/Vancouver game he's who I'm watching.

Just now, MikeyBoy44 said:

It's not like there's anything Canucks related to get excited about. The kid is barely second in scoring (first if the canucks weren't busy padding Marchand's stats) in only his first full season. I'm sorry but in an Edmonton/Vancouver game he's who I'm watching.

Gotta give credit where credit is due

9 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Beat the Oilers? Great.

Lose to get a higher draft pick? Great.

Almost a can't lose proposition for the Nucks. The pressure is all on the Oilers to dominate. Losing however only improves draft odds, not draft position. With 30 out of reach, I'd be OK with placing 29th. Thing is, I have feeling the Nucks win this one because of goaltending and puck luck. I hope Try slams Lucic.

13 hours ago, Kevin Biestra said:

No sense winning games now.  Give me those ping pong balls on draft day.

Do they still use lotto balls? I never saw any coverage from 2016 but know it was some kind of private event with one rep. per team.

36 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

Do they still use lotto balls? I never saw any coverage from 2016 but know it was some kind of private event with one rep. per team.

I don't know.  But with how bush league the NHL usually sets things up to be, they should play spin the bottle for draft picks.

Archived