The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Willie D needs to pipe down.

Shirotashi

So I'm listening to TSN 1040 today and I'm hearing talk of WD almost trashing Tryamkin for not going after Marchand, as though Marchand

would ever throw down with Tryamkin. I don't hear him say anything at all about the Sedins sucking lately, or Edler's play as of late. Especially

Sbisa, how has he never mentioned Sbisa? People who support Sbisa I have a serious question; Do you watch the game? I'm dead serious

please god prove me wrong, I watched the whole game last night and I swear he missed 90% of his passes hes just awful. I know its not

a popular thing to say but as The Hound said in Game of thrones Fyck the King.

Anyways I don't like Sbisa and that's my thing. The point I'm trying to make is that there are TONS of other things/people WD could be complaining

about but those people always seem to get a pass from him and I'm sick of it. Like really Willie? Now is when your going to throw people under the

bus? And Tryamkin? Are you high? I never said before that I thought WD should be fired and I still don't, but if that man doesn't realise that people

are just aching for a reason to see him fired then he should be fired. To take the one of the few players that people are still watching the game for and

throw him under the bus you have to be on some primo BC bud. I have been to a few games and have seen plenty of Tryamkin signs in the crowd. I

have yet to see a Sbisa sign though.

When he called out Tryamkin publicly, I was pissed. The last thing you should do as a coach is call out a player publicly like that. A good coach wouldn't have done that, they would've had a personal talk with that player, and thrashing Tryamkin for not going after Marchand is a foolish reason to thrash someone for. Even a personal talk for something like that is silly. Throwing players under the bus is not cool Willie! 

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

When he called out Tryamkin publicly, I was pissed. The last thing you should do as a coach is call out a player publicly like that. A good coach wouldn't have done that, they would've had a personal talk with that player, and thrashing Tryamkin for not going after Marchand is a foolish reason to thrash someone for. Even a personal talk for something like that is silly. Throwing players under the bus is not cool Willie! 

Right??? How can he think that this is a good move? To put the loss to Boston on his shoulders is pretty cray.

Benning is probably telling Tryamkin not to worry about Desjardins.. 

Nik will still be here, long after Desjardins is gone.

Even WD's post game (video on this site) comments are appalling, can the man not inspire confidence in players?

He questioned Nik's conditioning in the 3rd??  

Hey Willie! How about you getting the mumps for 2weeks+ and go a round with Benn?

https://www.nhl.com/video/c-50464703

16 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Agreed it was a ridiculous comment. Tryamkin had a great game last night.

I think Willie is at the point of accepting his fate. He knows he won't be around next year, and is tank commander now. He's trying to force out some wins to improve his future coaching prospects, but it's not going to matter. 

7 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Benning is probably telling Tryamkin not to worry about Desjardins.. 

Nik will still be here, long after Desjardins is gone.

Even WD's post game (video on this site) comments are appalling, can the man not inspire confidence in players?

He questioned Nik's conditioning in the 3rd??  

Hey Willie! How about you getting the mumps for 2weeks+ and go a round with Benn?

A lot of people said that fight was terrible, but I swear Tram could have given Benn a couple of good shots but it looked like he chose not to. I think Tram doesn't want to injure people like the Richardson incident, he hasn't always had a physical game and he is continuing to adjust to a physical game throughout the season. Like I said before Tram ain't no Cooke or Torres the man has a heart.

Just now, J-23 said:

A lot of people said that fight was terrible, but I swear Tram could have given Benn a couple of good shots but it looked like chose not to. I think Tram doesn't want to injure people like the Richardson incident, he hasn't always had a physical game and he is continuing to adjust to a physical game throughout the season. Like I said before Tram ain't no Cooke or Torres the man has a heart.

I think Benn called it off with Nik.. anyone get an injury update other than upper body??

Im guessing Jamie's shoulder or Rib was injured in that fierce pulling session.

To be fair, look how Tryamkin responded against the Stars, absolutely raped Benn and a few others time after time. Some players need a bit of a push, others need the quiet treatment. WD tried it with Tryamkin and it looks like it worked.

I'm not a WD fan by any means but this tactic worked almost instantly.

17 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

To be fair, look how Tryamkin responded against the Stars, absolutely raped Benn and a few others time after time. Some players need a bit of a push, others need the quiet treatment. WD tried it with Tryamkin and it looks like it worked.

I'm not a WD fan by any means but this tactic worked almost instantly.

No no no .. these comments were AFTER the Dallas game.

post game interview video on this site.. and I believe post practice today (March 17).

Nik had a great game.. his 2nd game ?? After 2-3 weeks with mumps!

(I think the post practice comments are with Ben Kuzma, article to publish on Sunday)

just add it to the other questionable call-outs like him being critical og Boucher...a kid who has been passed all over the league this year and needs his confidence built up but instead, get called out publicly by his coach.  

Wd can't be gone soon enough.

Why is it that in an interview about his players, Travis Green can talk about his players as though he has the "Goalie Playbook" on every one of them..

He speaks of them with confidence and positivity... and maybe leaves 5% of his comments to point out a weakness, and how he, and the player will work on that.

Is Desjardins even mentally involved, or spiritually aware ??

Archived