Shirotashi

Willie D needs to pipe down.

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

When he called out Tryamkin publicly, I was pissed. The last thing you should do as a coach is call out a player publicly like that. A good coach wouldn't have done that, they would've had a personal talk with that player, and thrashing Tryamkin for not going after Marchand is a foolish reason to thrash someone for. Even a personal talk for something like that is silly. Throwing players under the bus is not cool Willie! 

Right??? How can he think that this is a good move? To put the loss to Boston on his shoulders is pretty cray.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, J-23 said:

When he called out Tryamkin publicly, I was pissed. The last thing you should do as a coach is call out a player publicly like that. A good coach wouldn't have done that, they would've had a personal talk with that player, and thrashing Tryamkin for not going after Marchand is a foolish reason to thrash someone for. Even a personal talk for something like that is silly. Throwing players under the bus is not cool Willie! 

Agreed it was a ridiculous comment. Tryamkin had a great game last night.

I think Willie is at the point of accepting his fate. He knows he won't be around next year, and is tank commander now. He's trying to force out some wins to improve his future coaching prospects, but it's not going to matter. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, J-23 said:

A lot of people said that fight was terrible, but I swear Tram could have given Benn a couple of good shots but it looked like chose not to. I think Tram doesn't want to injure people like the Richardson incident, he hasn't always had a physical game and he is continuing to adjust to a physical game throughout the season. Like I said before Tram ain't no Cooke or Torres the man has a heart.

I think Benn called it off with Nik.. anyone get an injury update other than upper body??

Im guessing Jamie's shoulder or Rib was injured in that fierce pulling session.

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I think Benn called it off with Nik.. anyone get an injury update other than upper body??

Im guessing Jamie's shoulder or Rib was injured in that fierce pulling session.

Apparently it is his eye..

• Upvote 1

Why is it that in an interview about his players, Travis Green can talk about his players as though he has the "Goalie Playbook" on every one of them..

He speaks of them with confidence and positivity... and maybe leaves 5% of his comments to point out a weakness, and how he, and the player will work on that.

Is Desjardins even mentally involved, or spiritually aware ??

• Upvote 3

Is there a full quote of the interview or a video? I am failing to see why people are getting so emotional...

• Upvote 3