The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Oilers

-Vintage Canuck-

If I were coach, I would tell Granlund and anyone he plays with to not force that 20th goal. It'll come and stick to making plays. Not taking away from the effort but by the end, The Oilers knew where the shots were going to come from. 

I called it yesterday.

McFeces draws the non-call which ended our night.

The ref didn't even have his hand up until he saw who it was..... :rolleyes:

WD better not say anything about Tryamkin on that play because McIdiot was down on his butt before Trank even touched him. No penalty there, he had the puck and 2 guys closed in on him.. but hey like I said... I knew it was coming.

Good to see Sedin give him a word after about it ... to which McSelfrighteous said "whaaaatt??"  

you know what, snot nosed little twerp. 

1 minute ago, Qwags said:

If that's the best Edmonton can do, they are not a playoff team.

They're very much a playoff team because our division is horrible. 

That being said they're going to get completely ragdolled as soon as they play a California team with California officiating.

2 minutes ago, TimberWolf said:

If I were coach, I would tell Granlund and anyone he plays with to not force that 20th goal. It'll come and stick to making plays. Not taking away from the effort but by the end, The Oilers knew where the shots were going to come from. 

This post made it sound like Granlund only cared about getting his 20th, but the way I see it is that Granlund is definitely the best skater for the Canucks tonight and being at the right spot to shoot the puck, hence why he got all those chances and shots on goal but Talbot got the best of him every time. It's not the team trying to force the 20th goal for Granlund, more like Granlund knows where he should go to take those shots and his line-mates were able to get him the puck.

Archived