-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

TOI:

Granlund 21

Sutter 20

Horvat and Daniel 18

Baertschi 17

Henrik 17

there ya go. way to play the young players like your boss has asked you to do. oh wait.....

9 minutes ago, TimberWolf said:

hate Edmonton and their fans but I would trade rosters with the Oilers in a heartbeat, going to be so dangerous when they put it together.

sucks, really. 

Uhh... Edmonton roster or McDavid?

Ah, I get it. McDavid is basically 99% of their roster so basically you want McDavid. Yeah, me too.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"It's my job to keep my team in the game and I think I did that. We battled hard and I liked our effort." - Bachman

He deserved better tonight.

It'll be interesting what they do with him next year because from the 2 games he's played for us here, he sure looks like an NHL goalie. 

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"It's my job to keep my team in the game and I think I did that. We battled hard and I liked our effort." - Bachman

He sure did.

His complete level is great, love having that around demko.

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/van-vs-edm/2017/03/18/2016021061#game=2016021061,game_state=final,game_tab=stats

Nikita Tryamkin played the least amount of mins on the Dcore, and probably was the best one of the 6.  16:25, as Sbisa got 20 mins, and Edler with 23 mins.

Brandon Sutter played 20 mins, as Bo only played 18....Sutter literally is playing with one good hand and is playing the most of the forward group.  In reality, Sutter should be shut down so he can heal that wrist...he isn't doing anything good for us playing injured, not at this point of the season.

Archived