Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

numb3r 16

[Signing] Flames sign Tyler Parsons

Recommended Posts

Demko's challenger for years to come.

 

There's three American goalies and three Russian goalies that have been drafted so far that look like they will hit elite status:

 

Demko (VAN)

Parsons (CGY)

Woll (TOR)

 

Samsonov (WSH)

Shestyorkin (NYR)

Sorokin (NYI)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know all the people bitching about Juolevi over Tkachuk? Well cgy gifted us Demko by passing over him for Mason McDonald.. thanks Cgy! This Parsons kid will be ok but doubt he will be on par to Demko.. best of luck to the kid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Swedish elite3 said:

You know all the people bitching about Juolevi over Tkachuk? Well cgy gifted us Demko by passing over him for Mason McDonald.. thanks Cgy! This Parsons kid will be ok but doubt he will be on par to Demko.. best of luck to the kid 

Canucks bias?? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DontMessMe said:

Canucks bias?? 

 

 

None at all. Just played goal my whole life and studied the position for years. Demko is a much better goaltending prospect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guy was awesome in the memorial cup last year.

 

Flames might finally have a good goalie prospect in the system after Mcdonald and Gillies kind of fizzled out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Swedish elite3 said:

None at all. Just played goal my whole life and studied the position for years. Demko is a much better goaltending prospect 

lol ok (y) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Demko's challenger for years to come.

 

There's three American goalies and three Russian goalies that have been drafted so far that look like they will hit elite status:

 

Demko (VAN)

Parsons (CGY)

Woll (TOR)

 

Samsonov (WSH)

Shestyorkin (NYR)

Sorokin (NYI)

didnt, they draft johnson ahead of demko?, that was McDonald nvm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looked at McDonald's stats from the ECHL, and they're not pretty. I guess Calgary wants insurance in goal. Good draft pick, and good signing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.