The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Markus Granlund to undergo wrist surgery

b3.

2 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

So many wrist injuries this season :(   Come back even better next season Granny !

I wonder if it has something to do with Canucks training, they had so many injuries last year too.

This is good news. The fact that we're actually trying to win games at this point is ridiculous.

He's been our most dangerous forward as of late. 

Wish Tanev and or Edler would be given some rest.

We have a slim chance to reach the 2nd last spot and should be doing everything to get there.

Every point from here on in is very bad for the potential future of club....

16 minutes ago, stawns said:

While neither one of them deserves derision, why come down on Chaput? He's been a nice surprise and is probably a part of the team moving fwd

I don't think many people actually hate Megna or Chaput as an individual/player, they just despise how Willie has used them.

With that said, I believe Megna in particular fully deserves his "derision". The guy has been given every chance to succeed, including first line and first power-play time, yet he a mere 1 goal in 41 games. That is pathetic. Not only is his production ridiculously low for his ice-time and deployment opportunities, but his underlying numbers are horrific as well.

The guy is a career 13th forward who has really hurt this team's chances of winning games this year both because of how Willie deploys him, and because Megna doesn't capitalize on his gifted opportunities. 

Chaput has been fine for us and hasn't been deployed retardedly like Megna has (mainly because he's a center and he can't bump our top-3 centers.

This might explain why he was trying so hard to get his 20th the other night.

Could have kicked in a big bonus clause ;)

Never ceases to amaze me when your team sucks, it's automatically record setting times for injuries.... totally no coincidence I'm sure 

Archived