The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Rockefeller Dead-Finally at 101

nucklehead

David Rockefeller was the last of his generation in a famous American family that taught its children that wealth brings great responsibility. Even as children, he and his siblings had to set aside portions of their allowances for charitable giving.

That lesson lasted throughout his life; to mark his 100th birthday in 2015, Rockefeller gave 1,000 acres of land next to a national park to the state of Maine.

Rockefeller died Monday in his sleep at his home in Pocantico Hills at age 101, according to his spokesman, Fraser P. Seitel.

He was the grandson of Standard Oil co-founder John D. Rockefeller and the youngest of five sons and one daughter born to John D. Rockefeller Jr. He was also the guardian of his family's fortune and head of a sprawling network of family interests, both business and philanthropic, that ranged from environmental conservation to the arts.

Unlike his brothers Nelson, the governor of New York who hungered for the White House and was briefly vice-president, and Winthrop, a governor of Arkansas, David Rockefeller wielded power and influence without ever seeking public office. Among his many accomplishments were spurring the project that led to the World Trade Center.

And unlike his other brothers, John D. 3rd and Laurance, who shied from the spotlight and were known for philanthropy, David Rockefeller embraced business and travelled and spoke widely as a champion of enlightened capitalism.

"American capitalism has brought more benefits to more people than any other system in any part of the world at any time in history," he said. "The problem is to see that the system is run as efficiently and as honestly as it can be."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/david-rockefeller-last-of-generation-in-family-dies-at-101-1.3332277

Or if, like me, you prefer the real conspiracy obit version.

http://www.theearthchild.co.za/david-rockefeller-one-of-the-most-evil-men-alive-is-finally-dead-at-101/

1 hour ago, nucklehead said:

Even as children, he and his siblings had to set aside portions of their allowances for charitable giving.

Give 1% of your wealth to charity to cover up the fact that the other 99% of your wealth is used to influence the world as you see fit.

Image result for david rockefeller dead

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Give 1% of your wealth to charity to cover up the fact that the other 99% of your wealth is used to influence the world as you see fit.

Image result for david rockefeller dead

They've probably kept his DNA so they can clone him in the future. He's that kind of a guy...:wacko:

Pretty crazy when single people control more power and wealth than a lot of countries combined. I'm no conspiracy theorist but the true 1 percent of the world ( not the average wall street guy ,or CEO ) really do know the secrets of the Earth and humanity and horde it to themselves.

Greed is a human instinct do not get me wrong, but this man was truly evil. Another thing I find odd about the elites is a lot of them are into some disturbing satanic things such as spirit cooking ect, I just find it ironic that he would die on the spring equinox.

4 minutes ago, Fantomex said:

They've probably kept his DNA so they can clone him in the future. He's that kind of a guy...:wacko:

Or someone forget to service the air conditioner in his cryogenic lab:lol:

The "charities" and foundations are all established for one purpose -- profit and control.  There is absolutely zero philanthropy in that entire luciferian family and their incestual bloodline friends.  Even check the dates things were established:

1913 - Federal Reserve

1913 - Income Tax

1913 - Rockefeller Foundation

The troubling part is the world is reaching a critical point in terms of population...yes I know thousands of pages have been written about it for decades...however unlimited growth is not sustainable.  Question is what does the real crowd that actually runs the show intend to do about over population.  And how do they decide which of the billions are expendable and not effect their bottom lines.  Perhaps even generate huge revenue streams from depopulation?  Those Bilderberg Group meetings must be a riot.

17 minutes ago, Western Red said:

Curious as to why Grigori Rasputin is now present in the thread (One of my favorite historical figures)

Because I was playing into the conspiracy side of this news. 

Rasputin survived his assassination, (or was resurrected), he learned how to body snatch during his time in the underworld. He then killed and ate a Rockefeller, enabling his transformation into one of the most powerful men on earth. 

Just havin' fun, Red. 

Archived