Sign in to follow this  
nucklehead

David Rockefeller Dead-Finally at 101

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Because I was playing into the conspiracy side of this news. 

 

Rasputin survived his assassination, (or was resurrected), he learned how to body snatch during his time in the underworld. He then killed and ate a Rockefeller, enabling his transformation into one of the most powerful men on earth. 

 

Just havin' fun, Red. 

Well props to you. Anyone familiar with Rasputin is a friend of mine.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Western Red said:

Curious as to why Grigori Rasputin is now present in the thread (One of my favorite historical figures)

My guess is that he did hold some sway over Czar Nicholas II thus had the potential to influence government.  So some see him as a Rockefeller type figure I guess.  Fact is certain groups and some major corporations do have government in their pocket...we elect the party of our choice and they get their marching orders from others.  The trick for them is to balance our wishes in hopes of reelection with the game plan that is set before them.  Government really doesn't make the rules on major global economics or job creation for their citizens they just have to work with what is laid out before them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

My guess is that he did hold some sway over Czar Nicholas II thus had the potential to influence government.  So some see him as a Rockefeller type figure I guess.  Fact is certain groups and some major corporations do have government in their pocket...we elect the party of our choice and they get their marching orders from others.  The trick for them is to balance our wishes in hopes of reelection with the game plan that is set before them.  Government really doesn't make the rules on major global economics or job creation for their citizens they just have to work with what is laid out before them.

Well, Rasputin was a poor peasant,  barely literate, he embodies mysticism. Meaning that his power/influence cannot really be traced. I know much more about Rasputin than I do about the Rockefellers. I'm actually currently reading "The Rasputin File" it's pretty amazing and I recommend it.

 

I do see your point, connecting influence.

Edited by Western Red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Svengali said:

tumblr_n7myb9mtoy1qbfoleo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

(Twilight Sparkle is going to kill you)

 

At least let us know who these guys are, since they're clearly not the Beatles.  Are they just four random sixties casualties?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Western Red said:

Well, Rasputin was a poor peasant,  barely literate, he embodies mysticism. Meaning that his power/influence cannot really be traced. I know much more about Rasputin than I do about the Rockefellers. I'm actually currently reading "The Rasputin File" it's pretty amazing and I recommend it.

 

I do see your point, connecting influence.

Saw a good documentary on a son of Nelson Rockefeller he graduated from an Ivy League school in the early 60's and almost immediately left for New Guinea to establish contact with the locals for buying/trading cultural art for wealthy collectors.  Supposedly it was to bring them into the modern world. Head hunting and eating your foe was still in vogue.  Some say he drowned at sea near a river delta when the canoe he was traveling in with another capsized... others said he swam ashore only to be killed by locals as he struggled up a muddy beach.  Nelson spent a ton of money around 1961 traveling there to find him.  A pulp magazine "Argosy" popular in the 60's did series on his disappearance this is sort of what the docu was based around.   But this is a spoiler at the end of the show film footage was shown of a later expedition filming a number of canoes coming out from the delta and on one of them there clearly was a grainy image of a skinny balding white guy in glasses standing in a canoe apparently rowing it with the rest. So his fate was never proven one way or the other.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Alflives said:

At least let us know who these guys are, since they're clearly not the Beatles.  Are they just four random sixties casualties?

 

The Rolling Grateful Zeppelins, obviously.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crabcakes said:

Are you sure that's the Beatles?  

I know that it's not the Beatles! :lol:

But it was a quadruple face palm and the link quoted deserved more than a triple, nonetheless!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-03-20 at 10:01 AM, nucklehead said:

I heard that he was allegedly one of the rare trillionaires on earth, but we'll never know either way as that wealth is never really revealed. But as the owner of the oil company who had the oil contract for the American military and a co-owner of the federal reserve and many other major banks, it wouldn't surprise me. However the official story that the media tells us is that the rockefellers have lost 99.9% of their fortune in the last 110 years or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nucklehead said:

To the Rothschilds?

Naw, it's just based on what Forbes says their wealth is, when on the original worlds richest list in the early 1900s they were worth 18 billion. But John Rockefeller had it repealed and 60% of the figures/ people changed on a revised list. He was quoted as saying something along the lines of when you're that Rich and control that much, people don't need to know the truth about you. Really shady Character. 

 

As for for the Rothschilds they are allegedly worth many trillion dollars, but when you own every major bank ei; Bank of England, Bank of France, Bank of Canada, etc... you should be rich. I once read that the Rothschilds control much of what happens globally whereas Rockefellers control much of what happens in America(Politicly, policies, financial, war decisions, etc)

 

It'd be neat to know the truth, but we'll never know. Might be crazy conspiracy but as Evelyn Rothschild once said " it's much easier to deceive the masses, than to convince them they've been deceived" (I think that's close to a mark twain quote if I recall)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is pretty priceless. People afraid of conspiracy induced boogey men. The real economic threats to you are more apparent. People like Gregor Robertson, the Aquilinis, Michael Audain, the Bosas, the Grimms, etc...

 

These are the people making the huge profits at your expense and driving up real estate prices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.