The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Marky out due to food poisoning

Beary Sweet

6 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

It's like the healthier you are, the more susceptible to being unhealthy you are. 

My diet consists of basically.. Pizza.... and I haven't been seriously ill since I was a kid. 

Must have been all those shots I stopped taking after I was 9. 

Pizza and beer contain all the necessary ingredients for a long and healthy life.

3 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Its bad, but it still doesn't top Sopel's back injury from trying to pick up a cracker. 

I think that and Penner getting injured eating pancakes are sex injuries just covered up because who wants to admit that they pulled a muscle during coitus?

9 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

I think that and Penner getting injured eating pancakes are sex injuries just covered up because who wants to admit that they pulled a muscle during coitus?

well, i mean, is that really the worst way pull a muscle? 

13 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Its bad, but it still doesn't top Sopel's back injury from trying to pick up a cracker. 

or when salo got bit by a rare poisonous snake in finland. Still remember jim hudgson. "There aren't many poisonous snakes in Finland but salo somehow managed to find one under his deck"

4 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

or when salo got bit by a rare poisonous snake in finland. Still remember jim hudgson. "There aren't many poisonous snakes in Finland but salo somehow managed to find one under his deck"

:lol: forgot about that one. Damn, he really gave it all to the Canucks. 

Archived