The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to? Metal version!

Rate this topic

Coconuts

On 6/26/2020 at 12:35 PM, falcon45ca said:

Beat me to it, song is dope.

On 7/18/2019 at 7:34 AM, Coconuts said:

It's that time of year again

That time again (obsessed with this song since you posted it btw)

• Cheers 1
On 7/12/2020 at 11:24 AM, Kryten said:

Love female vocalists bringing it on heavy tracks

On 7/13/2020 at 10:11 AM, Coconuts said:

Speaking of female vocals, the og metal queen

This band is absolutely insane, and from Ottawa.  The fact they've been together and playing this stuff since 96 is kinda bonkers. Melanie rips.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 1:40 PM, Coconuts said:

This is pretty solid imo

It seems like they are still getting a feel for each other. It would be nice to see them in front of an audience. I'd also be interested if they are doing any of their own (as in original) songs or are they just a cover band.

regards,  G.

Or perhaps this is what I'm looking for:

The twin lead guitars is working for them, the bass and drums are also good. I find the vocals are their weak point. Perhaps it's just this song but to me she doesn't have enough "umph" to belt it out. 

regards,  G.

• Cheers 1
16 hours ago, Gollumpus said:

It seems like they are still getting a feel for each other. It would be nice to see them in front of an audience. I'd also be interested if they are doing any of their own (as in original) songs or are they just a cover band.

regards,  G.

Or perhaps this is what I'm looking for:

The twin lead guitars is working for them, the bass and drums are also good. I find the vocals are their weak point. Perhaps it's just this song but to me she doesn't have enough "umph" to belt it out. 

regards,  G.

Agreed that it'd be interesting to see them in more of an authentic live setting with a crowd and the like 

Their instrumental is strong for sure, perhaps this clip hits the vocal bit for you more? Vocals are tricky