The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gun shots outside UK parliament

Bizarre

10 hours ago, Bo053 said:

religion of peace strikes again

9 hours ago, BlackBeard said:

You just know it will happen. The relogion of peace is doing it wrong, it should be making peace not terrors, I mean islam is not called the religion of terrorists 

Agreed.

My favorite part of this story was when his church said he was a good man

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/02/24/Kansas-man-shouting-get-out-of-my-country-shoots-kills-man-from-India-police-say/3521487917970/

You know...religion PERIOD

22 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

This couldn't happen in Europe :( Not everyone has a gun??? No violence is supposed to occur there.

The weapons used were a car and a knife....

Just imagine if it had been an AK....

20 hours ago, Lancaster said:

I'm wondering how some will try to turn this tragedy into some Brexit, Donald Trump related issue.  

Wonder no more. Although the Donald Trump in this particular case is Junior and just like his dad, he's managed to put his foot in it:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/donald-trump-jr-criticizes-london-mayor-after-deadly-attack/ar-BByBA6O?li=AAggFp5

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Ya America seems to have that bad habit.

I'm willing to bet that at the time he made that comment, he was convinced that the assailant was an immigrant, rather than what he was: A radicalized British citizen.

13 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'm willing to bet that at the time he made that comment, he was convinced that the assailant was an immigrant, rather than what he was: A radicalized British citizen.

However Isis claimed responsibility as they claim he was converted to them and the man is of Arabic heritage. So Americans won't see the difference.

51 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

However Isis claimed responsibility as they claim he was converted to them and the man is of Arabic heritage. So Americans won't see the difference.

Agreed. The point was, I'll bet Junior was hoping to score a political point by having the guy be a recent immigrant.

3 hours ago, Warhippy said:

He wasn't pale silly so of course it was a terrorist attack 

"The Islamic State group said through its Aamaq News Agency that the London attacker was a soldier of the Islamic State who "carried out the operation in response to calls for targeting citizens of the coalition" of countries fighting IS in Syria and Iraq."

Archived