17 Year Old Male Student Vicimized by Abusive Teacher

nucklehead

30 minutes ago, theminister said:

Disgusting.

3E7FAC8E00000578-4334580-image-a-16_1490

Sarah-Fowlkes-biology-teacher4.jpg

Sarah-Madden-Fowlkes99.jpg

3E7E775300000578-4334580-image-a-8_14901

She's a pretty gal.... I wonder why would she risk her entire reputation, career, etc... just for a fling.  I mean, she could easily just walk into any nightclub and guys would be swarming her.  

I mean.... most 17 year old are just jackrabbits.... lacking of any technique and control.  

2 hours ago, drummerboy said:

First off, the title of this post is brutal. 

Second,  why are people saying poor kid.

He is a 17 year old kid, and his teacher is hot.

I know when I was 17, I would at least take a shot with her.   

We aren't talking about 12 year old kids who don't know what they are doing. 

This is a 17 year old man

Driving a car, about to graduate and move out on his own.   

More than old enough to say 'no, I don't want to have sex with you'.  

Incorrect 

31 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Incorrect 

Maybe for you. 

When I was 17, I was living on my own for 2 years, owned a nice car( paid off), full time job and Starting the beginning of a very successful music career. 

More than old enough and mature enough to tell a teacher I didn't want to have sex with her.  (Also old enough to know if she looks like that, you go for it). 

Some people are raised to be adults. 

Some people are raised to be children until 25.  

At 17, I was a man. 

4 hours ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

I didn't even realize it was mug shot until you said that and then I saw the measurements behind her...... who smiles like that in a mug shot?

Ever see the mugshot of former bc premier Gordon Campbell?

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

How much do you think a person grows up between 17 and 18. What high school kid hasn't had a crush on a cute teacher. The line in the sand law is stupid that you can consent the day after your birthday but not the day before. She should be fired for extremely un professional actions and sent to a therapist to find out why a 27 yearold woman is attracted to 17 year olds in the first place and if there is a deeper issue there in addition to her already public humiliation I think thats punishment enough its not like the kid was 14. The boy in this case should also receive therapy as to why he's not dating girls his own age furthermore if he chose to date a girl say 6 months younger than him on his 18th birthday would we be incarcerating him for having relations with a 17 year old?  

17 is not an arbitrary number when the adult is a teacher, who is in a position of power. That's not a random "line in the sand". 

26 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

Maybe for you. 

When I was 17, I was living on my own for 2 years, owned a nice car( paid off), full time job and Starting the beginning of a very successful music career. 

More than old enough and mature enough to tell a teacher I didn't want to have sex with her.  (Also old enough to know if she looks like that, you go for it). 

Some people are raised to be adults. 

Some people are raised to be children until 25.  

At 17, I was a man. 

Agree,  but you're the exception and far from the norm - especially these days.

most 17 year olds don't know their ass from a hot lunch.

and the bottom line is by the law 17 is not an adult but 27 is.  And a teacher is a figure of authority and the onus is on the teacher to keep the line.

but believe me I get what you're saying.

where i see the problem other than the obvious and immediate is, if we simply allow and accept this situation.....the sexualization of young people continues to happen at a younger age as time goes by....I won't get into the gender switch scenario.

and we are also ignoring potential consequences:

sex = babies.

no doubt a typical 17 year old won't be able to do man things in this regard.

Thing is, without buying into the school boy fantasy of hot teacher you have to look at it differently.  Sure, from the student's perspective it can be a boost to their (young) ego to think that a teacher is interested in them.  Bragging rights, etc.  But we COUNT on teachers not to buy in...they are "professionals" and on the job.    

If you took your 17 year old to the ER with a broken limb and the hot nurse wheeled him in for an xray, would you expect anything different?

If a police officer had to question people in the area of the school about a crime spree in the area, you wouldn't expect them to put your teenager in the back of the car to explore sexual activities with them.

A teacher is the same...they are on the job.  Entrusted to do that job (only).  And exploiting that position isn't cool, even if some feel like high fiving about it.  Seventeen year olds will vastly differ in maturity levels (we see it in hockey)...so they may not be ready to handle things like peer pressure, etc.  So the adults around them have to act in accordance with that and not take advantage of it.

1 hour ago, Lancaster said:

She's a pretty gal.... I wonder why would she risk her entire reputation, career, etc... just for a fling.  I mean, she could easily just walk into any nightclub and guys would be swarming her.  

Someone who is "pretty" or "good looking" doesn't mean their brain works on another level. They are just as sick, twisted, and out of their minds as the rest of society.

2 hours ago, Lancaster said:

I mean.... most 17 year old are just jackrabbits.... lacking of any technique and control.  

Maybe she wanted to control/ manipulate, and sex was a means to get those other needs met?  

27 minutes ago, morrissex95 said:

It's misogyny, bro. Spelled M-I-S-O-G-Y-N-Y. 

If you're going to use an annoyingly big word, at least spell it right. 

I think the mods like @debluvscanucks should ban all these big words. 

Thank you .. I'll alert the Grammur Police that you have returned from stress leave.

Archived