The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | March 25th, 2017 | 11 AM | Sportsnet Pacific | The "Whose Canucks Are These Anyway?" Edition

Cramarossa

1 minute ago, J-Dizzle said:

For home games we need a few people to sit behind the bench and wear opposing team jersey's while making fun of tryamkin's mom.... that should get him going. 

Good idea, probably need to spew insults in Russian though

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

He jumped a guy for a clean hit? It's the prime example of result reacting 

And how many times have our players been just.ped for a clean hit and we scream for push back.  I have no problem with Tanev and others going after the Minny players. The hit happens quick and all they are us a teammate writhing in the ice..Good teammates react to that, they don't wait to review video.

4 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

he is probably even more giddy then me lol

and that's saying a lot

Gave u a plus for that one to make up for the minus I gave u... I hate giving minus but that post deserved it. 

Sbisa for future captain. 

2 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Bachman is lights out. Should be playing most games down the stretch but of course Willie will ride Miller 

1 minute ago, Nbanhl said:

Bachman playing really good today

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

Bachman is literally a wall so far

B-b-b .. baby you ain't seen nothin' yet!  (reprise) :)

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Dang, this period felt like two periods.

Yes, it was full of entertaining hockey, goals, hits, saves, some hate, Wild fans booing there own team. It doesn't get any better than this!

Just now, BoDangles53 said:

Bachman is definitely earning himself a contract as a backup next year if Miller doesn't resign here.

he has earned it.  performs every time on long rest. it's different to play 50-60+ games.  but he can be a NHL backup at least.

5 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

Bachman should be our #1 goalie next year

He's been incredible every chance he's got. He's definitely fighting to lengthen his career. 

The guy deserves a back up role at the very least. I'd be comfortable if we had him as our backup next year 

Archived