The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | March 25th, 2017 | 11 AM | Sportsnet Pacific | The "Whose Canucks Are These Anyway?" Edition

Cramarossa

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

This game is a microcosm of why I'm okay with Willie as the team's coach moving forward. A team playing out the string, starting it's third string goalie and it's holding one of the top teams in the west off the scoreboard.

They have what looks to be a comfortable lead, but still we see Stecher giving 100% in a corner battle and punishing Granlund in the process.

You can argue the talent level and the experience, but you can't fault the effort. IMHO, that's on Willie D.

yes, and witness the confidence and enthusiasm of the young players.

they work hard, they know their roles and they execute the systems. 

I love watching this team win or lose.

3 minutes ago, Green Building said:

And like Abbott and Costello, here we are again, Miller won't be traded. 

But if you meant at the deadline, well the reason I see is that with more young players on the team now, and next season, it's nice to have a veteran goalie to take a little pressure of the team in front of him.

I wasn't talking trade. Just that we don't need him IMO. A year would be ok though.

But also, can't Miller be traded after the season but before July 1st (if he agrees)?

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

Sutter is not okay not with his wrist. Probably will be lucky to avoid offseason surgery.

Boucher,Boeser, and Goldobin have better wrist shots than him.

Boeser is recovered from his wrist surgery.

for the remainder of the season, yeah sure. Assuming all healthy, he does have a good shot and can finish. Plus, he is a good faceoff guy, and u need to have the puck to be able to score. 

Archived