The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | March 25th, 2017 | 11 AM | Sportsnet Pacific | The "Whose Canucks Are These Anyway?" Edition

Cramarossa

4 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

No I think that the 'burn' was always in the cards for BB to sign after his second year vs. 4th. Its so much better to get him into the system now vs risking some kind of free agent fiasco. So from that pov, burn baby burn. 

It might end up working out better for us in the long run anyway. We have to sign him after he's got less NHL experience, that contract will probably be less than it would be after three years unless he sets the world on fire next season and the season after (which would be awesome too).

Just now, BananaMash said:

It might end up working out better for us in the long run anyway. We have to sign him after he's got less NHL experience, that contract will probably be less than it would be after three years unless he sets the world on fire next season and the season after (which would be awesome too).

Nice problem to have. If he turns out to be a stud early i think Jim won't mind signing the cheque. 

Wow I wake up just a few minutes ago and find out Brock is playing. I hope you bounce back today in front of your hometown tonight and impress everyone. You deserve it, Brock! Show them what you can bring. Even more excited about the game now. 3-2 Canucks win

Bo, Boucher and Boeser

Hanzal, Niederreiter

GCG!

Just now, BananaMash said:

I am too. I convinced my manager to let me stream the game though. Bliss.

I'm desperately looking for some sort of stream as I'm currently not doing anything.

14 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Incredibly well done again OP with the GDT.

I don't care what the score is I just want to see how many points Horvat, Goldy, and Baer can get rest of the way. If the Canucks lose 5-3 but Horvat Goldy and Baertschi  put up 3 point nights that's a big win for the Canucks at this point.

What about boeser!?

LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO 

Archived