The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Vancouver Canucks Sign Forward Brock Boeser

56 minutes ago, Vrienzy said:

Ladies and Gentlemen … My name is Paul Heyman and my client Brrrrrrrrrock Boesssserrrr Conquered Quinnipac at the 2015 NCAA tournament. Which is why, at this moment, my client hereby officially announces his intention to conquer The NHL and take the Stanley Cup in the 2018 playoffs.

EAT. SLEEP. SCORE. REPEAT.

let's get this over :3

4 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Its shaping up to be a 60% chance for pick 6 or 7 so my guess is we're going D again, for Liljegren or maybe Valimaki? If the 'big C's' of Hischier, Patrick and Vilardi are gone, then I'm not sure anyone else is an upgrade on Boeser, Goldy, or Dahlen so a PP driving D man (potential anyway) seems like the right pick to me. 

I watched Valimaki play when I was in TriCities. Nice player but seems almost like a Juleovi V2.0

Its shaping up to be a 60% chance for pick 6 or 7 so my guess is we're going D again, for Liljegren or maybe Valimaki? If the 'big C's' of Hischier, Patrick and Vilardi are gone, then I'm not sure anyone else is an upgrade on Boeser, Goldy, or Dahlen so a PP driving D man (potential anyway) seems like the right pick to me. 

I'd really like a center or a PPD. Just a big handful more games and we can really begin to speculate. Maybe we finish 5th but switch places with Vegas after the lottery.

Or Willie wants to keep his job :P i kid. it makes sense.

btw... how the heck did you beat @Vintage_Canuck to this? Do we need to  call the police? 

I was so surprised when I didn't see any thread....so I took my opportunity. It will probably never happen again hahaha

3 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Well I know one thing for sure. This  definitely wasn't WillieD decision to play Boeser today or to put him with Baertschi and Horvat. This was the BOSS Benning telling Willie how it is 

It was probably part of the deal in him signing early. Willie was sat down for sure.

1 hour ago, EagleShield said:

UND number was 16 which he can't have here, so I doubt it's temp

I went to the future and saw Boeser's number retirement party. He had a way more successful career than Salo. 

So there.

Archived